Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill C-21

Re: Bill C-21

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Brew I don’t like Jag ! Is he not just saying this as it pertains to aboriginals ? He should be speaking for all of us ! More division ! Correct me if I’m wrong . I have an idea that they could drop yet another clause in there any one else guess what that might be ?
    Arctic Lake
    For sure it’s a setup for another racial two tier clause.
    WSSBC Life Member
    WSSBC Monarch Member
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Stay tuned for digital dollar, and digital ID and the resulting social credit system(real danger) if everybody does not band together and "just say no" (looks highly unlikely, but I try to always stay optimistic).

Distraction tactics for sure.

Your right caddis it is crazy times, acting sums it up pretty well, it isn't these "lEaDeRs" whose faces are on the tv coming up with this stuff. They aren't that smart but good at what they do for sure, the social engineering is mind boggling to say the least to what they have molded the population into in the last 20 years. Just look at the average family unit these days and divorce rates, the nuclear family is almost becoming a thing of the past. Too bad really. They are attacking way more than firearm ownership.
    Yup and with the digital dollar and ID etc, comes more control...so were all going to have to combat this to the best of our abilities, and I hope that any members of the police and military that don't want to be pawns for a communist regime will join us....we need to refuse and resist...this is all part of the WEF's plan, UNagenda 2030...

Quote Originally Posted by Brew View Post
    For sure it’s a setup for another racial two tier clause.
    Absolutely it’s there Agenda. ! RJ

Caddis you have made a lot of good points ! Why is it okay to never answer questions in Question Period and that’s okay ?But you state a fact like Raquel Dancho did and you get ejected from the house ?
    Is should be mandatory to answer the question put forwarded to a member in the house !

The whole government system is corrupt ! It needs a whole revamp ! How could this be done I’m not sure but it needs to be done ! The elites have too much control . We are loosing everything gained since generations before us fought against such things when unjust kings ruled !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by caddisguy View Post
    So food for thought here.

C-21 starts out as a "ban" and "buyback program" for "assault rifles" (which they suggest AR-15 variants are)

Then "Order In Council" adds it freezes handgun sales/transfers/imports/etc ... and that any center fire that holds more than 5 rounds, semi or not (like most Remington 870 or Mossberg 500 if you consider 1 & 3/4" shorties) is prohib... not even a freeze, no grandfathering, no buyback, no keeping until you die like handguns

Now single shots being added? And "variant" language? Like "we banned this random bolt action so any variant of a bolt action is banned" without definition of what variant is? Like any bolt action? Meh, the RCMP and judges bossed around by the feds will figure that all out later.

The federal government is more worried about pumps / levers that hold more than 5 than legal handguns, which neither are an issue?

Wtf is going on here. Some divide and conquer play against firearm owners for sure with the plan to take-give, but this is all very creepy.

I think the tactic here is with the 400 page "list" and banning a few single shot firearms is to make the debate about that, so gun owners and politicians defending gun owners will feel like they get a "win" if a few things are taken off the list, not realizing your average pump shotgun and many bolt actions are still banned by the general definition.

You know when you see CBC defending hunters this is a compromise deal, but the compromise will be short lived as long as the fine print exists. The "list" is a distraction.

Pretty bizarre right? Why are they worried more about levers and pumps that hold more than 5? No buyback, must be surrendered... handguns meh... you can keep em until you die that's fine, we'll collect em from your estate without compensation then, but taking away long guns you can shoot 100 yards is our to priority confiscate now.

Creepy.

I suppose when you consider our PM's own words it makes sense.

"I admire China's dictatorship and how it gives the ability to get things done"
    "Canada is a country with no core identity or culture and will be the world's first post-national state"

His own words. You can look it up for yourselves.

Watching CPAC these days (I mean like the last several years) is pretty sad. Wouldn't it be nice if the speaker could say "Hey... you didn't answer the question, so answer the question or you're out" rather than booting out peeps who call out someone for lying or not answering a question. Anyone else watch this stuff live? It's brutal to watch, like dang this whole thing is a farce, makes WWE wrestling or soap opera stuff look more legit / better acting... and these are leaders of a country... good grief. Anyone see anything like this in their lifetime? I mean we have all seen politicians BS and major geopolitical stuff, but anything this far gone?

Seems like there is no legit discourse now... like "Okay you say you are banning assault/military rifles but why this single shot duck gun?" ... "To the opposition leader this is 30th anniversary of a massacre and we are doing our job to protect Canadian's from military assault style weapons unlike you guys who are paid for by the gun lobby thank you mister speaker!"

Anyone who states the obvious: "That is a lie"

Speaker: You're banned from the house for saying that and not apologizing. We can't call people out for things like blatantly lying. It messes up the whole acting script.

Yep.... this is our "country" now
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

does anyone know when the last batch of NDP mps will qualify for their pension?....maybe that is when they will stop backing trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    does anyone know when the last batch of NDP mps will qualify for their pension?....maybe that is when they will stop backing trudeau
    They won't stop backing the Turd and the Libs because, they too are members of the WEF..

Hmmm. I think it better than doing nothing at all Livewire . Do you have suggestions ?
    Arctic Lake
    I disagree that it is better than nothing. It’s a waste of time, and that is arguably worse than nothing. Email campaigns are nothing more than a mental-masterbation exercise meant to make one feel like they’ve done something. As I wrote - and excuse to blame others for not having done enough when the inevitable conclusion comes about.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    As Arctic said, what do you suggest? Also keep in mind that it doesn't take long to send an email to MP(s)..

Cheers,
    Emails carry absolutely no weight. As someone who gets hundreds of emails a day for work, I can confidently say that the best way to engage with someone is a phone call or a meeting. Printed letters are a far second (simply because they stand out). Emails/form letters are nothing more than a virtue signaling exercise to make yourself feel good.

Caddis you have made a lot of good points ! Why is it okay to never answer questions in Question Period and that’s okay ?But you state a fact like Raquel Dancho did and you get ejected from the house ?
    Is should be mandatory to answer the question put forwarded to a member in the house !

The whole government system is corrupt ! It needs a whole revamp ! How could this be done I’m not sure but it needs to be done ! The elites have too much control . We are loosing everything gained since generations before us fought against such things when unjust kings ruled !
    Arctic Lake
    To be clear, she called someone a liar, which is against parliamentary rules. She could’ve been smart about it and insinuated they were lying by saying “your version of the truth doesn’t match reality” or something creative like that, instead, she broke a rule and capitalized on the consequence.
    Is the parliamentary game of never answering questions stupid? You bet! It’s mind numbing to watch any of the politicians banter back and forth with questions that are never answered.
    Is breaking the rules and whining about the consequences the way to change things? No. That’s what the ****ing eco warriors do, and the general consensus on this forum is that those types of people are shyte, so why act like them?

If people are serious about making a change, they need to become involved politically. Show up at your MP’s office and talk with them, respectfully, about the issues you want solved. Writing a letter and washing your hands of the process is not the way to win. Show up to rallies, and if there isn’t a rally, organize one. If your MP is a twat about guns, engage with their competitor (or become their competitor) and campaign to get the MP out of office. We need more hardworking, common folk as politicians and less retired lawyers.
    Last edited by Livewire322; 12-09-2022 at 02:06 PM.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    They won't stop backing the Turd and the Libs because, they too are members of the WEF..
    oh ya...i forgot about the bigger trough for those pigs to eat at

Sooooo glad I don’t have kids. The world of the future is no place to live. I might take up smoking and go buy a pack of unfiltered Camels…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

And since you guys are likely more read up on “the list” than I am, where do muzzle loaders fall? Most are at or larger than .50 cal, so are they now prohibited? Can just see someone that owns one going on a rampage. They’d get at least 3 shots off per hour that might hit the side of a barn…

Does a .50 black powder make 10,000 joules? I highly doubt it.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.