Thread: Backpack + frame/Backpacking pup tent

Threaded View

Backpack + frame/Backpacking pup tent

Hey guys,

First I just want to thank everyone that chimed in on my last post here about Boots, got really good recommendations and got some in mind i'll be trying on in the new year for next year.

There are 3 things I have to buy next year before scouting or hunting season, boots (+ cramp ons or microspikes), a new backpack+frame, and a good backpacking tent.

What would you guys recommend for backpack? It would be nice to have one that you can just attatch to the frame for a day, then one if you wanted to stay back there for a week and somewhere I could attatch my Bow/Gun to so I don't have to hold it the whole time. I was thinking of stone glacier, mystery ranch or kaifaru. I know this is something a guy can't afford to cheap out on.

Then hard core backpacking tents, I really haven't looked into this one much yet but don't mind paying for top quality, waterproof of course and really durable.

If you guys got any recommendations and first hand experience and can let me know I would appreciate it!!
    Last edited by TheObserver; 12-02-2022 at 10:23 PM.

2. Site Sponsor