Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: eason ends...

Re: eason ends...

RIP to another long time HBC member. I always enjoyed his pics, especially of his grandkids success
    Last edited by todbartell; 03-15-2023 at 11:39 AM.
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

Re: eason ends...

Vic was definitely an outdoors enthusiast and and avid angler and hunter. When they first moved to FSJ from Quebec to teach at the high school, he of course wasn't able to hunt that fall because of residency requirements. When he found out I was going looking for deer he always asked to tag along. One afternoon in September after work (I had a LEH mule deer tag for an early season they had at that time) he came along with another friend and me — we saw something like 26 bucks all together in a field, with four whoppers — Vic was beside himself — unfortunately we did not have permission to hunt on this land (nobody did) so all we could do was admire from a distance. Vic went on to be a dedicated hunter going out at every opportunity.