Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Spy and others. Knock off the bullshit and quit derailing the thread by constantly picking on someone.

Before we can get to an election, we need to bring about a non-confident vote on a Liberal introduced or sponsored motion. To accomplish this will require the NDP en masse to vote against the motion along with the Bloc and CPC.

There are thirteen NDP members of parliament in this province. If your MP is NDP, start writing your letter expressing your total anger with Bill C-21 and how it’s making you and the rest of the Government vetted Canadian firearm owners into criminals. Reiterate that the legislation does nothing to deter the criminals of procuring illegally gained guns and continue their course with seeming impunity. Tell her or him you demand an immediate federal election to remove the Liberals from power. Demand an answer from them and their proposed action to facilitate the expedited non-confidence vote. Make sure that Jagmeet Singh gets a copy of your letter. And cc a copy of your letter to Pierre Poilievre. (For your convenience, here is Pierre Poilievre’s email address: pierre.poilievre@parl.go.ca)

If your MP is Liberal, write your letter in the same fashion and forward a copy to Poilievre as well. Make sure the recipient can see that Poilievre is getting it as well. As an afterthought, cc the pm too.

If your MP is conservative, do the same as above.

Today is Saturday. Get your letter out before next Saturday. Parliament will be adjourned for the Christmas break. It would be nice if we could give him a bitchslapping for a Christmas present..

More to come
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Make sure to get your booster and have a great time fishing and hunting we will definitely miss your contributions to HBC
    Fourth shot done, 6 ft tall and bullet proof, got some real nice hogs last year. So far only 3 friends bite the dust with covid, glad its only the flu. Maybe see you in Renfrew next year
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    Karma is a bitch bud! I guess you know that.
    Well just shows how classless you are with that reply little man, carry on> Oh nice avatar pic what 10 years since you shot your last dink buck, post em up shooter....lol ha ha ha keep on keeping on BMOC, waiting for your pm
    Last edited by Piperdown; 11-26-2022 at 08:53 PM.
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Dino, aren't they extinct, BMOC, pm me for more

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Spy and others. Knock off the bullshit and quit derailing the thread by constantly picking on someone.

Before we can get to an election, we need to bring about a non-confident vote on a Liberal introduced or sponsored motion. To accomplish this will require the NDP en masse to vote against the motion along with the Bloc and CPC.

There are thirteen NDP members of parliament in this province. If your MP is NDP, start writing your letter expressing your total anger with Bill C-21 and how it’s making you and the rest of the Government vetted Canadian firearm owners into criminals. Reiterate that the legislation does nothing to deter the criminals of procuring illegally gained guns and continue their course with seeming impunity. Tell her or him you demand an immediate federal election to remove the Liberals from power. Demand an answer from them and their proposed action to facilitate the expedited non-confidence vote. Make sure that Jagmeet Singh gets a copy of your letter. And cc a copy of your letter to Pierre Poilievre. (For your convenience, here is Pierre Poilievre’s email address: pierre.poilievre@parl.go.ca)

If your MP is Liberal, write your letter in the same fashion and forward a copy to Poilievre as well. Make sure the recipient can see that Poilievre is getting it as well. As an afterthought, cc the pm too.

If your MP is conservative, do the same as above.

Today is Saturday. Get your letter out before next Saturday. Parliament will be adjourned for the Christmas break. It would be nice if we could give him a bitchslapping for a Christmas present..

More to come
    Great advice Jager ! Must be a slow Saturday night ! I am doing my part ! Multi-tasking ! Conversing with the chuckle-heads while writing the polititions !
    As stated my MP is a conservative and already vocal on this .

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Well just shows how classless you are with that reply little man, carry on> Oh nice avatar pic what 10 years since you shot your last dink buck, post em up shooter....lol ha ha ha keep on keeping on BMOC, waiting for your pm
    It's telling when you make an unwarranted attack on me then claim my retort was unfair.

By the way, this isn't a hunting site anymore, also I shot a 4 point on Monday. PM? please elaborate.
    Hunting the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    I heard that from your old east gate neighbors after they ran you out of the area . How's that working out for you ?
    Imagine that , a lowlife poaching weasel talking about Karma ... it's a small world " dino;" and Karma is a bitch
    Huh?... I build houses and sell them to make money. It's called capitalism.
    Poaching? Lol you need something a little better than that Epstein.

Huh?... I build houses and sell them to make money. It's called capitalism.
    Poaching? Lol you need something a little better than that Epstein.
    You are obviously forgetting about Karma ol boy ... it's a small world and the fact that it took you an hour and a half to come up with that "story"
    I know people that lived in Manning for decades and you couldn't build an outhouse .
    Carry on ... out of respect for Jager, I'm done with your BS on this thread now as well .

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    Our fearless leader is at it again. Now he’s targeting hunters. I’m sure most of you are trying to find places to hide your newly prohibited semi auto hunting riffles and shot guns.
    Well the rem bushmaster is one of the very scary riffles he made a proho haha. Ffs this guy needs a thumping. https://torontosun.com/opinion/colum...d93b88da5/amp/
    I hear ya but the unfortunate reality is that even if pierre wins in 2025 there is no way we're going back to the way it was with regards to firearms. At best we would be similar to the conservatives of the UK. There is an all out change of how the world works right now.
    This reality is not a conspiracy theory anymore.
    When a majority of a country hates fellow humans that are waving canadian flags and screaming freedom it's abundantly clear. Firearms owners are now similar to the unvaccinated. Try and have a protest and see how your treated by the public. The reality and the narrative are two different things. The narrative (propaganda) always wins now. Guns owners are already being demonized as nazi's, bigots, racists, murderers, ect. All I can say unfortunately is good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Fourth shot done, 6 ft tall and bullet proof, got some real nice hogs last year. So far only 3 friends bite the dust with covid, glad its only the flu. Maybe see you in Renfrew next year
    Sounds good keep well.