Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Is there any way that a person kind find out who has a PAL . Every PAL holder should be reminded that it is their best interest to vote CPC . Also if every PAL holder would write letters that would be terrific !
    We need to start a CCFR Provincially to organize a response to all of this !
    Arctic Lake
    Guarantied there's lots of Lib. supporters that have pal's, how do you think the Libs got voted out last time?

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I wouldn't give the dannies to much attention. He's the biggest hypocrite troll on this site. He's been banned multiple times for it. He will be gone again soon enough with his tail between his legs.
    Well at least I am speaking up against the new bill ... You are just speaking (bleating) against true conservatives such as myself . Thanks for playing numnuts!

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

I just hope every single hunter on here is donating some funds to try and stop this ! I’m putting money where my mouth is !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Ah Dino BMOC, talk is cheap it takes money to buy whiskey. Spy my good buddy, how are you Mikey, been away for a couple of years after my wife lost her battle with cancer. Jar my memory my good friend, but didn't you say you would leave this site if the Orange Man lost the election??? Or are we under the thinking that he didn't lose.
    Anyways off I go to chase hogs and fish in Kauai for 4 months, glad to see nothing has changed here, flame away
    Avatar is for all the conspiracy theory nut bars, for all the crow they have to eat when everything implodes

I've never heard of someone who isn't vaccinated getting polio

Trump will win big time in 2020

Why is it that rednecks from Alberta can't get enough of men in dresses, they simply lose their shit

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Ah Dino BMOC, talk is cheap it takes money to buy whiskey. Spy my good buddy, how are you Mikey, been away for a couple of years after my wife lost her battle with cancer. Jar my memory my good friend, but didn't you say you would leave this site if the Orange Man lost the election??? Or are we under the thinking that he didn't lose.
    Anyways off I go to chase hogs and fish in Kauai for 4 months, glad to see nothing has changed here, flame away
    Make sure to get your booster and have a great time fishing and hunting we will definitely miss your contributions to HBC

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I just hope every single hunter on here is donating some funds to try and stop this ! I’m putting money where my mouth is !
    Arctic Lake
    Right on Arctic Lake , I'm embarrassed for the wanna be sheep like dino that can only spew hate against anyone or everyone that doesn't toe the flock line .
    Sounds rather communistic but given his history , the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree .
    I shouldn't respond to his rhetoric but wanna be bullies can't go unchallenged

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Karma is a bitch bud! I guess you know that.
    Hunting the promised land

PoCo Military prepared a whole bunch of letters to sign and send out.
    Anyone out that way should drop by 7 days a week.
    1. Human over population
    2. Government burden and overreach

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Right on Arctic Lake , I'm embarrassed for the wanna be sheep like dino that can only spew hate against anyone or everyone that doesn't toe the flock line .
    Sounds rather communistic but given his history , the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree .
    I shouldn't respond to his rhetoric but wanna be bullies can't go unchallenged
    " Face palm" " head shake" " laugh and smile". ......your just so weak.
    Hunting the promised land

Karma is a bitch bud! I guess you know that.
    I heard that from your old east gate neighbors after they ran you out of the area . How's that working out for you ?
    Imagine that , a lowlife poaching weasel talking about Karma ... it's a small world " dino;" and Karma is a bitch