Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by HarryToolips View Post
    I agree with contacting your local MLA's...we need to all apply pressure..
    MLAs are provincial. This is federal. Contact your MP too.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Dour View Post
    I probably got the name mixed up. It doesn’t matter woodmaster or. Bushmaster. They are probably both banned now. If we all reached out to our mla. Or a good hit man. I’m sure something will happen. There is no way to get Justin Castro out. That’s the main issue. There are over 200k sks owners. In Canada. That they know about. Are the cops going to come door knocking ? With their hand guns drawn ? I wish a rcmp officer was on here and I want to hear what he/she has to say on this topic.
    Look at what they upheld with the plandemic and continue to enforce, they are the worst of the worst.

Zero Honour today, dead.

Just following orders rings a bell (just like all the worlds largest atrocities). Coward s***t.
    Wouldnt let me see the old man in the hospital when he was dying. Tried to tell me I can't have family over for Christmas dinner.

Teaching our little ones sogi.

Our system is beyond salvagable trash. Do not comply!
    Last edited by TheObserver; 11-24-2022 at 09:55 PM.

Im super happy this will be a step in the direction of ending gun crime on innocent citizens...the 19 year old that shot up my house with 8 pending court cases who was caught and released 3 weeks latter to reoffend will think twice now...
    "Our arrows will block out the sun!" "Then we shall fight in the dark!" K.L. Government is not the solution to our problem, it is the problem. R.R. “One of the great mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results.” M.F. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClJ...fYFveARiWyqjQA

Yup, now things are getting out of hand.
    Is that Pelosi hater out of custody yet?!

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    We need to Vote these Liberals OUT of government.

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
    Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.
    Has someone started a campaign against the NDPs based on their support for the Libs
    Fighting a coalition is so much tougher, the NDP should be called out
    Divided they fall..........can only hope
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Ahh... it's just a conspiracy theory.... Tin foil hat wearers!! LOL

They will ban all guns, why? WEF-Great Reset, disarm the population so they can do whatever they want and they will move fast on this as many are uprising and they fear that... Funny thing there isn't that many of them?
    Last edited by browningboy; 11-25-2022 at 09:35 AM.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    The Truckers made the stand and sadly there were many that did not support them. You can go check the Covid threads to see who all of the traitors were they will be the same ones who fold when they come to take your guns. We warned them!
    No , be carefull of who you align yourself with... The few truckers that had the misguided opinion that a "protest" was a good idea were soon overwhelmed by the few anti-this -anti that conspiracy rabble that do not belong in this country . As Spy is an immigrant from a third world country only seeking to destroy our way life any advice , he fits into that description .
    I am glad that most of the extremists seem to be keyboard warriors that realize moving off grid seems to be in their (and our )best interests.
    We (hunters and sport shooters) cannot and will not ever stand in solidarity with them . My question would be how to mobilize any kind of opposition to this bill without having the extremists join in ? I'mdone seems to have the best idea and we wait for a change of government

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Ahh... it's just a conspiracy theory.... Tin foil hat wearers!! LOL

They will ban all guns, why? WEF-Great Reset, disarm the population so they can do whatever they want and they will move fast on this as many are uprising and they fear that... Funny thing there isn't that many of them?
    No we outnumber the people who really weild power like 1 million to 1 and they know this. But their media and propaganda is so strong it is their number 1 weapon and they know this

I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
    So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
    The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
    Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
    So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
    The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
    Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Exactly right , I voted for the Conservative MP in my riding and he was elected and is outspoken against these gun control measures .
    There are those on this forum that seem ( from their posts) to have mental health issues and are a serious detriment to the "one large voice "
    They need to be expelled from the ranks should they attempt to derail any serious opposition .

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.