Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    What to do?

From the CCFR:

Bury their desks in letters!!!

I know ... I'm sick of it all too. But our silence is consent. We spend how much time commiserating on social media or with friends about the Liberal government's constant attack on the legal firearm community? Let's refocus some of that time on flooding their offices, and burying their desks in letters. Yes, I mean paper letters. Here's why.

https://firearmrights.ca/bury-their-desks-in-letters
    I like it !

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    No , you ***tard . I ( and other) normal people havent been responding to the insane conspiracy theory threads for months now . You are just pissed that we don't want or need the volatile anarchist type response that you seem to be craving ( just like the old country eh ?) Go back !
    People here are not are as nieve as you wish neither will they be bullied . It works for you on the Covid thread as no-one cares anymore... we care about this topic and there have been a lot of good posts . I will apologise to those posters as I am not as tactfully when responding those with mental health issues.
    Lol but this was just another “ conspiracy theory “ lol you are a goof, don’t pretend to have any friends on HBC you are probably the most hated idiot on here.

The dickhead liberals do everything for a reason. They are about dividing people stirring up shit and saying told you so. They need to be VOTED out, not just them but their NDP buddies. Write your MP, after you write follow up with an email. In order to vote them out the Right has to vote for the party that has the best shot, CPC. They will need a majority to repeal any of this BS. Also it's holiday time so if this issue comes up at a party talk about, explain it. Talk about it at work also in a calm manner, don't be talking about wishing to overthrow the gov't or wishing death on politicians. This is what the Liberals want, don't play the game. Jumping up and down calling for the overthrow of the gov't will just alienate people we need to help vote this sack of garbage out.
    "Bullshit doesn't need to be countered by anything, just called out for what it is." Edward Teach

I’ll get on it . Everyone on HBC needs to do this ! Hope you post this on GunNutz Nog !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    What to do?

From the CCFR:

Bury their desks in letters!!!

I know ... I'm sick of it all too. But our silence is consent. We spend how much time commiserating on social media or with friends about the Liberal government's constant attack on the legal firearm community? Let's refocus some of that time on flooding their offices, and burying their desks in letters. Yes, I mean paper letters. Here's why.

https://firearmrights.ca/bury-their-desks-in-letters
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Is there any way that a person kind find out who has a PAL . Every PAL holder should be reminded that it is their best interest to vote CPC . Also if every PAL holder would write letters that would be terrific !
    We need to start a CCFR Provincially to organize a response to all of this !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Is there any way that a person kind find out who has a PAL . Every PAL holder should be reminded that it is their best interest to vote CPC . Also if every PAL holder would write letters that would be terrific !
    We need to start a CCFR Provincially to organize a response to all of this !
    Arctic Lake
    I think one of the underlying problems is, back when gun registry was mandatory, many did register them.
    Some, only registered a few (the smarter ones, imo), and a few Who didn’t bother.
    But when the registry ended, I don’t think the paperwork the government etc held went into the fire basket.
    They more than likely hung in to them.

So, they probably know if a lot of legal guns, who holds them, should they ban …say all semis.

I did register my hunting rifle.
    Cant say I recall I own anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Imdone View Post
    We need to Vote these Liberals OUT of government.

Contact your Conservative Representative and demand they fight for the rights of Canadian Heritage and tradition with Firearms with Millions of us if they expect our votes.
    Arrange a meeting and demand they EXPOSE the Liberals on misleading the public, how this will NOT stop nor slow the crime with firearms.
    Exactly, the same thing has to happen to the Libs when they brought in the firearm registry, they got their asses VOTED out of office. All of this is just a waste of time and a lot of taxpayers money, instead they have to go after the illegal gun trade. You always hear when a gangbanger gets snuffed is that they were known to police and have an extensive police record, it's pretty much assured that they aren't killed with legal firearms. It's time if they know who these people are the cops should spend more dogging these waste of skin Aholes and when they catch them with illegal firearms throw the book at them and the Libs or who ever else is in power have laws in place that will keep them off the streets for a good amount of time! Instead of going after legal and law abiding gun owners.

Sounds like an election is imminent

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Lol but this was just another “ conspiracy theory “ lol you are a goof, don’t pretend to have any friends on HBC you are probably the most hated idiot on here.
    Lol is right. He pushes all of the progressive liberal policies then has the gaul to now proclaim he's against the gun grab.
    You just can't make this shit up.
    The woke and broke!
    Hunting the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    The governments and powers behind them are up to many conspiracies, and I am aware of a lot of them (most likely not all).

If that loses me respect and credibility with some Men then that is for the better in my eyes.
    I wouldn't give the dannies to much attention. He's the biggest hypocrite troll on this site. He's been banned multiple times for it. He will be gone again soon enough with his tail between his legs.
    Hunting the promised land