Thread: Is the end near ?

Threaded View

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    Go back and read posts 2 & 10 very carefully.
    There definitely isn't anything coming close to overthrowing government in either of those posts. This is my main point like think before you say things.

As for killing, I hope he gets what he deserves. Post number 2 doesn't infer to me or even anyone in specific carrying out a deed. I simply think the guy should drop dead and quite honestly hope that he does! The sooner the better. Not that that will change anything, because they have 20 more patsies in line that will take his place.

At this point I could give a f**k less about being sensitive or careful, they are not going to be either going ahead with these agenda's as time goes on here.

I'm sick of people taking things out of context and sensationalism. Not trying to start things up here. Most of all im sick of and pissed off about these new bills and freedoms being relinquished, while people either stick their head in the sand or pursue what is quite obvious hopeless avenues. Time to see things for what they are.

I knew this was coming, just happening quicker than I thought. Anyways i've been pretty choked last night and today and need to take some time and chill out.
    Last edited by TheObserver; 11-25-2022 at 12:39 PM.