Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    Go back and read posts 2 & 10 very carefully.
    There definitely isn't anything coming close to overthrowing government in either of those posts. This is my main point like think before you say things.

As for killing, I hope he gets what he deserves. Post number 2 doesn't infer to me or even anyone in specific carrying out a deed. I simply think the guy should drop dead and quite honestly hope that he does! The sooner the better. Not that that will change anything, because they have 20 more patsies in line that will take his place.

At this point I could give a f**k less about being sensitive or careful, they are not going to be either going ahead with these agenda's as time goes on here.

I'm sick of people taking things out of context and sensationalism. Not trying to start things up here. Most of all im sick of and pissed off about these new bills and freedoms being relinquished, while people either stick their head in the sand or pursue what is quite obvious hopeless avenues. Time to see things for what they are.

I knew this was coming, just happening quicker than I thought. Anyways i've been pretty choked last night and today and need to take some time and chill out.
    Last edited by TheObserver; 11-25-2022 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    Post #2
    QUOTE=TheObserver;2373608]He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume
    BAZINGA ![/QUOTE]

So how exactly is that me "talking about killing someone"?

That is me talking about how I wish someone would die.

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.

Spy : Are you saying you are a refugee and not an immigrant ? Either way feel free to go back ...
    The covid thread is done .... anyone believing the twisted views on that thread can keep on posting with their little fellowship of insanity .
    I won't contribute to that as it just gives you and the other conspiracy crowd someone to chirp at .These gun control threads seem to have a more common sense approach and realize that you conspiracy bunch are a liability not an asset

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    BAZINGA !

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.[/QUOTE]
    AH Ok .... a serious thumping resulting in death is totally OK ��

Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.

Two totally different things, as is the point I was trying to make.
    AH Ok .... a serious thumping resulting in death is totally OK ��[/QUOTE]

I would be more than fine with it if it happened to him yes lol.

But you can not sit here and tell me my post is me talking about me killing someone because it is quite clearly not, if it was I would have said

I will give him a serious thumping resulting in death, not he needs a serious thumping resulting in death.

Do not f****ng twist words. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    There definitely isn't anything coming close to overthrowing government in either of those posts. This is my main point like think before you say things.

As for killing, I hope he gets what he deserves. Post number 2 doesn't infer to me or even anyone in specific carrying out a deed. I simply think the guy should drop dead and quite honestly hope that he does! The sooner the better.

At this point I could give a f**k less about being sensitive or careful, they are not going to be either going ahead with these agenda's as time goes on here.

I'm sick of people taking things out of context and sensationalism. Not trying to start things up here. Most of all im sick of and pissed off about these new bills and freedoms being relinquished, while people either stick their head in the sand or pursue what is quite obvious hopeless avenues. Time to see things for what they are.

I knew this was coming, just happening quicker than I thought. Anyways i've been pretty choked last night and today and need to take some time and chill out.
    The problem is you have aligned yourself (unknowingly or not ) with the conspiracy crowd ( in other threads)and have lost some respect and alot of credibility by doing so . Because Yes this is a problem for all gun owners !

The problem is you have aligned yourself (unknowingly or not ) with the conspiracy crowd ( in other threads)and have lost some respect and alot of credibility by doing so . Because Yes this is a problem for all gun owners !
    The governments and powers behind them are up to many conspiracies, and I am aware of a lot of them (most likely not all).

If that loses me respect and credibility with some Men then that is for the better in my eyes.

Spy : Are you saying you are a refugee and not an immigrant ? Either way feel free to go back ...
    The covid thread is done .... anyone believing the twisted views on that thread can keep on posting with their little fellowship of insanity .
    I won't contribute to that as it just gives you and the other conspiracy crowd someone to chirp at .These gun control threads seem to have a more common sense approach and realize that you conspiracy bunch are a liability not an asset
    You are on all these threads stirring the pot you are when we should be uniting together go crawl back in your hole as you are definitely a Government spy/plant. I would suggest everyone put this idiot on ignore and don’t respond to any of his posts he is a traitor to Canada and a Liberal plant.

Arrow Re: Is the end near ?

What to do?

From the CCFR:

Bury their desks in letters!!!

I know ... I'm sick of it all too. But our silence is consent. We spend how much time commiserating on social media or with friends about the Liberal government's constant attack on the legal firearm community? Let's refocus some of that time on flooding their offices, and burying their desks in letters. Yes, I mean paper letters. Here's why.

https://firearmrights.ca/bury-their-desks-in-letters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

You are on all these threads stirring the pot you are when we should be uniting together go crawl back in your hole as you are definitely a Government spy/plant. I would suggest everyone put this idiot on ignore and don’t respond to any of his posts he is a traitor to Canada and a Liberal plant.
    No , you ***tard . I ( and other) normal people havent been responding to the insane conspiracy theory threads for months now . You are just pissed that we don't want or need the volatile anarchist type response that you seem to be craving ( just like the old country eh ?) Go back !
    People here are not are as nieve as you wish neither will they be bullied . It works for you on the Covid thread as no-one cares anymore... we care about this topic and there have been a lot of good posts . I will apologise to those posters as I am not as tactfully when responding those with mental health issues.