Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

It would seem that contacting every holder of PAL in Canada and letting them know voting for your CPC candidate is the best move to protect their interests ! I’m looking forward to you more on that later
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
    So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
    The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
    Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
    So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
    The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
    Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
    I don't think anyone espoused a desire to kill someone, in my comment I simply hoped he would die which to me looks like it came the closest to what you are referring to. So no crime committed there.

But thanks for the reminder and yes this site is very valuable for connecting and for any kind of unity amongst Hunters.

Hard to have any faith that politics will fix what is coming, obviously the CPC, to anyone with a sound mind would be the best option at first glance. But I can see why a lot of people are reluctant.

You guys talking about killing people and over throwing the government are going to have your door kicked in by the RCMP at 3am lol. Guess what? Then you'll have no guns at all.

I suggest EVERYONE politely contact their MP and tell them their disgust with the new firearm ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    You guys talking about killing people and over throwing the government are going to have your door kicked in by the RCMP at 3am lol. Guess what? Then you'll have no guns at all.

I suggest EVERYONE politely contact their MP and tell them their disgust with the new firearm ban.
    I don't see a need for people to sensationalize and put words in mouths, reminds me of the media.

I sifted through the comments, can you direct me to one in which their is language being used that is synonymous with overthrowing governments or carrying out murders?

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    I don't see a need for people to sensationalize and put words in mouths, reminds me of the media.

I sifted through the comments, can you direct me to one in which their is language being used that is synonymous with overthrowing governments or carrying out murders?
    Feel free to browse posts throughout this website

NFA, CCFR, BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    Feel free to browse posts throughout this website
    I do not have time to browse through multiple posts on this website. I am referring to this thread as that is where you put the comment and I have not seen any talk like that on this thread as of yet

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post

Go back and read posts 2 & 10 very carefully.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    No , be carefull of who you align yourself with... The few truckers that had the misguided opinion that a "protest" was a good idea were soon overwhelmed by the few anti-this -anti that conspiracy rabble that do not belong in this country . As Spy is an immigrant from a third world country only seeking to destroy our way life any advice , he fits into that description . .I have been a Canadian citizen since 2003 so please get you facts straight.......!
    I am glad that most of the extremists seem to be keyboard warriors that realize moving off grid seems to be in their (and our )best interests.
    We (hunters and sport shooters) cannot and will not ever stand in solidarity with them . My question would be how to mobilize any kind of opposition to this bill without having the extremists join in ? I'mdone seems to have the best idea and we wait for a change of government
    I see you have run away from the Covid thread like the coward you are. As for “keyboard warriors” you constantly hide behind yours nobody on HBC can vouch foe you, you have never written a hunting story with pics of yourself in them as you are afraid to be identified as members would confront you and your cover would be blown. I on the other hand have actively hunted with many members on HBC, post up hunting content and am not afraid to post pictures of myself.. So you are in fact the keyboard wanker that is in hiding. You are a keyboard coward.

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    Go back and read posts 2 & 10 very carefully.
    Post #2
    QUOTE=TheObserver;2373608]He needs a thumping so serious that it results in death, guys going to rot in hell I presume[/QUOTE]

BAZINGA !

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.