Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Is the end near ?

Re: Is the end near ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dannybuoy View Post
    You are obviously forgetting about Karma ol boy ... it's a small world and the fact that it took you an hour and a half to come up with that "story"
    I know people that lived in Manning for decades and you couldn't build an outhouse .
    Carry on ... out of respect for Jager, I'm done with your BS on this thread now as well .
    Answer to your last sentence is no your not.
    Hunting the promised land

I’m posting this on other threads as well . Give up some smoke money , a case of beer or a weeks worth of Starbucks and send the money to the CCFR . We can do it ! You can hold your head high and say I did it !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Someone asked about finding who has a R/PAL. That registry contains 2,206,767 “qualified holders”. It would be impossible contact each on a personal basis.
    However, you know Peter, Paul and Mary and inform them of the action needed and each of them contact 3 and they concur and follow instructions. By the end of the year the number of people responding is going to be substantial number and hopefully it keeps growing. It would be a great New Year to send Blair, Freeland, Lametti, Medicino and their ilk out the door.
    No matter be they family, friends, near or at the other end of this great country, they are needed to reclaim this great country from the clutches Trudeau, Soros, Aga Khan to name a few.

More to come…..
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by ACB View Post
    Exactly, the same thing has to happen to the Libs when they brought in the firearm registry, they got their asses VOTED out of office. All of this is just a waste of time and a lot of taxpayers money, instead they have to go after the illegal gun trade. You always hear when a gangbanger gets snuffed is that they were known to police and have an extensive police record, it's pretty much assured that they aren't killed with legal firearms. It's time if they know who these people are the cops should spend more dogging these waste of skin Aholes and when they catch them with illegal firearms throw the book at them and the Libs or who ever else is in power have laws in place that will keep them off the streets for a good amount of time! Instead of going after legal and law abiding gun owners.
    It seems to be that the illegal firearms charges are one of the first charges to be dropped when plea bargaining occurs.
    Growing old is unavoidable. Growing up is highly overrated....

I was the one that mentioned it Jager . Okay a chain letter ?
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Someone asked about finding who has a R/PAL. That registry contains 2,206,767 “qualified holders”. It would be impossible contact each on a personal basis.
    However, you know Peter, Paul and Mary and inform them of the action needed and each of them contact 3 and they concur and follow instructions. By the end of the year the number of people responding is going to be substantial number and hopefully it keeps growing. It would be a great New Year to send Blair, Freeland, Lametti, Medicino and their ilk out the door.
    No matter be they family, friends, near or at the other end of this great country, they are needed to reclaim this great country from the clutches Trudeau, Soros, Aga Khan to name a few.

More to come…..
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I’m a member of the KTSA. In speaking a long time member a few weeks back, he said, “If everyone person holding a valid PAL/RPAL voted CPC in the last federal election, we would not be experiencing this situation.” Sadly that was not to be.
    So it bears the question, how do we as law abiding firearm owing citizens mount an offensive to overthrow this legislation that essentially making us criminals by the mere abuse of an OIC? Some thing that is so undemocratic this Trudeau led government has no qualms about using.
    The answer is that we have an urgent need to unite across the breadth of this country. We need to be heard as one very large voice. More on this shortly.
    Right now I want to warn some of you that espouse the desire to kill someone is deemed a hate crime. Printing that kind of shit to this forum or any other forum could have dire impact and could lead to elimination. We need this and other associated sites running because the are important to our cause. I suggest that you keep your thoughts to yourself.
    Well said and time to renew my KTSA membership as well. Thanks for the reminder.
    "It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six" author Jeff Cooper
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors - Plato

Firearm Legal Defence insured, Member of the CCFR

would explain all the road deactivation. getting a head start on things