Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One of the Best Hunting Seasons Ever!

Re: One of the Best Hunting Seasons Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
    Looks awesome man! When can we watch the whole video?

Is it all from BC? So much stuff is from the states/AB be nice to see stuff like this from BC. I watched your guys' Elk video from last year I think, it was good!

Some buddies told me to get a gopro and start filming stuff Scouting/Hunting been thinking about it. If I had one on during my Wolf encounter/kill it would have definitely went viral was once in a lifetime/insane situation I remember it vividly still.
    Thanks for your comment! This is all content from BC. I agree there is a serious lack of creators from western Canada. FYI, the first video from the fall is now up as well.

I like the saying, "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million." I feel that's very true in the hunting space!

Re: One of the Best Hunting Seasons Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by buckdynasty View Post
    Thanks for your comment! This is all content from BC. I agree there is a serious lack of creators from western Canada. FYI, the first video from the fall is now up as well.

I like the saying, "If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million." I feel that's very true in the hunting space!

Sweet, about time we got some stuff like this coming out of BC!

I wish I would of got a go pro before this season, so many firsts and call ins was pretty cool, would be awesome to be able to live the experience whenever.