Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tsilhqotin段n Nation

Re: Tsilhqotin段n Nation

I ventured as far as Konni lake by the old church. A fellow stopped to say it痴 not a good idea to go any further best turn around. No problem we went to Fletcher lake and a great time was had fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Stump View Post
    I ventured as far as Konni lake by the old church. A fellow stopped to say it’s not a good idea to go any further best turn around. No problem we went to Fletcher lake and a great time was had fishing.
    Was it a native that said that?

My family has lived in BC for about 153 years and in Canada, since the Alexander Expedition, 1629. I AM A NATIVE CANADIAN and the various Aboriginal groups are NO MORE "native" than I am, end of f**king story!!!

That loudmouth "chief" and his ilk should be gaoled for their violent rhetoric, not awarded the OC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Otto1946 View Post
    My family has lived in BC for about 153 years and in Canada, since the Alexander Expedition, 1629. I AM A NATIVE CANADIAN and the various Aboriginal groups are NO MORE "native" than I am, end of f**king story!!!

That loudmouth "chief" and his ilk should be gaoled for their violent rhetoric, not awarded the OC!!!
    This post just dismantled the indian act.

Quote Originally Posted by Otto1946 View Post

Atta Boy Dewey ! RJ

[QUOTE=CranePete;2372744]
    Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    Pete there is a Big Lake there too I was there in the summer . VERY nice rec site too ! RJ[/QUOTE
    i stand corrected, thanks. Thought you were at Chaunigan. My bad.
    I Was there too ! Not far from each other and Big Lake being the first stop as you drive right by it to get to the rest of the area ! . RJ
    Last edited by REMINGTON JIM; 11-21-2022 at 03:55 PM.