Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Together for Wildlife Strategies

Re: Together for Wildlife Strategies

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    Interested, when Region 5 starts to take shape. Far too often these advisory positions come up and we never hear of them forming.
    Very positive to see people take a look at how they might contribute and then state they are prepared to be involved. This is excellent. Thank you.

Let's keep our discussion of PM's and emails flowing.

I will reach out to Region 1 (Matt/IronNoggin) and Region 5 (yourself). And find some contacts for us in those regions. Great news guys.

As mentioned in our PM, and for Matt's information, I have put together a draft terms of reference for R4. I can share it through email. PM me for emails.

Also important for others to understand, we have some flexibility in how these RWACS go forward. WE want them to be driven by stakeholders, rather than 'driven' by Government. This is important to keep in mind.
    Last edited by J_T; 11-27-2022 at 10:06 AM.

So it says members of the public are part of it where does one in region 4 sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    So it says members of the public are part of it where does one in region 4 sign up.
    LBM, thanks for the reply. Send me a PM with your information. I can send you some additional information. R4 has a long list of potential stakeholders. Almost 100 thus far. It will be important to get it down to a manageable number and then operate with sub regional and sub committee groupings as well.

Please send your details (email) to me in a PM and I'll reply.

Thought I would bump this thread up again.