Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen F250 Super Duty

Stolen F250 Super Duty

Last night my 2004 F250 Super Duty was stolen from my driveway in Kelowna . I know it was an old truck , but it had a blown head gasket this summer , and I did a lot of work on it , head gasket, timing chain kit , exhaust manifolds , muffler, spark plugs, etc. It is an XL model, no frills , but I liked the "on the floor 4x4 shift", and roll down non electric windows, etc.
    White rusty ol girl, but got me there and back, well, most of the time!
    It has aluminum running boards , and a wood dry box in the back. Jacobson Trucks is on the back window. I also put a 2" receiver in the front bumper, a "Drawtite". It also has the litttle BC Wildlife sticker on the right side of the tailgate.
    Feel a little violated this morning.
    Grandpa used to say, "ya know, when you point your finger at someone , three of your fingers are pointed back at you."

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Stolen F250 Super Duty

Sorry to hear that, and yes it makes you feel violated and wanting revenge.
    Hope it ends up in your driveway again.

Sorry to hear ! If it’s not your property keep your bloody hands off it ! Bandits !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Ouch, that sucks big time. You should consider a security cam or 2. May not prevent theft but it's not a huge investment in something that might help identify the perps. I've had one monitoring my rear driveway for years. Amazing what I've recorded..... I was away for a week a few years ago & had my daughter look in on the place from time to time. The night before I returned thieves attempted to steal my Honda motorbike. The steering was looked but they tried to drag it up the driveway into the alley. Not sure if they were disturbed in the process or just got tired of dragging it through the snow uphill. They left it laying in the alley where my good neighbour found it. We knew there were 2 because of the footprints in the snow. Neighbour was kind enough to drag it back & he chained it to the fence for me. Needless to say when I drove into the driveway I was scratching my head for a few minutes as to why my bike wasn't where I left it. A note on backdoor enlightened me.

Hank the Honda chained to the fence....
    Last edited by mike31154; 11-17-2022 at 10:54 AM.

Oh man, that sucks! I just recently left Kelowna because it's getting rough there.

That sucks, hope you get it back in running shape!

I've got the same year ford for my hunting truck 04 F-350 6.0 diesel 4x4...I really like mine and it runs excellent(340,000kms)

Man that is terrible buddy!!! Hope you find who it is and get it back!! F****n scum man these hub cities are fillin with em'

It sure sucks, any theft really, really sucks. The junkies steal those fords cause they are super easy to steal. They will use it for a ride to the next crime, they look for them. Its been a thing since the early 2000s. If you have a 2007 or older superduty put a club on it, or an immobilizer, or battery disconnect cause they are coming for your truck even if its an ol rusty one.
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Dench View Post
    Oh man, that sucks! I just recently left Kelowna because it's getting rough there.
    Congrats on getting out. Hellowna has become a shit hole over the past 20 years. It was fun in the 70s and 80s but it’s over now.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Kelowna was the first to put beepers on the top of almost every bottle in the liquor store.
    We don't motel in kilowna anymore.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"