Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: A New Pack Member

Re: A New Pack Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I see nothing... a lot of your posts show nothing... I believe it is HBC's fault.
    Last edited by guntech; 03-19-2024 at 09:11 AM.
    I am away April 27, 28, 29 and unable to respond to PM's
    . . . . .If I don't respond to your postings, maybe it is because you are on my "IGNORE" list
    . . . . . . . . . . . . I don't see the garbage you write. It's a wonderful tool

Arrow Re: A New Pack Member

Quote Originally Posted by guntech View Post
    I see nothing... a lot of your posts show nothing... I believe it is HBC's fault.
    That happens when I post a picture from another Forum and it's sourcing gets removed. I'll try to avoid that going forward...

Front yard shot to keep this on track:

Cheers

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

What animals/birds do you hunt with these dogs? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that these are hunting/bird/gun dogs.
    He's NOT your buddy, buddy!

Arrow Re: A New Pack Member

Quote Originally Posted by mastercaster View Post
    What animals/birds do you hunt with these dogs? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around that these are hunting/bird/gun dogs.
    As you are likely aware, I could not care much less for your thoughts or what you "wrap your head around" or don't.

That said all of our Wolf Hybrids are trained blood trackers, and are good at it.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    As you are likely aware, I could not care much less for your thoughts or what you "wrap your head around" or don't.

That said all of our Wolf Hybrids are trained blood trackers, and are good at it.
    Except tracking is not considered hunting. Hunting is the pursuit of killing live animals, not finding dead ones. Btw, any dog can be trained to track since they all have a heightened olfactory sense in order to do it,,,,doesn't mean they can hunt, though. Just sayin'.

Thumbs down Re: A New Pack Member

Except tracking is not considered hunting. Hunting is the pursuit of killing live animals, not finding dead ones. Btw, any dog can be trained to track since they all have a heightened olfactory sense in order to do it,,,,doesn't mean they can hunt, though. Just sayin'.
    Simply more drivel from you... as expected.

Some of those they hunt down are dead.
    Some are not.

As for "any dog" being trained to do so - bull$hit.
    Not to the same levels by any means.

I don't care to argue semantics with your obviously biased and agenda driven obsession.

Cheers

Guess he got to Know me

When it comes to training and hunting bird/gun dogs I calls 'em as I sees 'em,,,,lol. My dog gets called upon to recover 1-2 deer every season. Didn't even have to train this dog to do it. Just throw a 10-20' check cord on her, put her where the animal is first hit, and she usually finds them within 5 or so minutes often hundreds of yards away,,,, but I definitely don't call it hunting. It's called a recovery. Getting out after grouse, pheasants, chukars, and waterfowl is what hunting with a dog is all about,,,,or going after game animals like cougars, etc. with hounds.

Here's 2 recoveries from this past season for first time hunters who called upon our service. Would love to see some photos of your hybrid's recoveries.

Thumbs down Re: A New Pack Member

When it comes to training and hunting bird/gun dogs I calls 'em as I sees 'em,,,,lol.
    Nope. You are simply spoiling for a fight.
    Much like the sandbox child you are emulating at this point.

Don't bother coming back, I am not playing your silly little ego driven game.

Cheers

Guess he got to Know me

Cool Re: A New Pack Member

Our Silly Gal still thinks she can fit on her old puppy bed... almost:

Shedding time, our house gets painted white daily now:

Cheers

Guess he got to Know me