Thread: Shooting an untrainable pooch?

Shooting an untrainable pooch?

WOW, South Dakota Governor Kristie Noem writes in her new book that she had a hunting dog (I think she said it was a Wire haired GSP) and she says the 14 month old pup was totally untrainable and the pup had ruined hunts and it had gotten in some trouble killing an other persons chickens after in got out of her vehicle, so she took it out to a gravel pit and shot it. And she also wrote that she had to shoot a smelly billy goat at the same gravel pit but that one she had to shoot twice, the first shot wasn't so good. Man if you're one her kids you wouldn't want to piss her off. WOW... who goes out and shoots a pup because they can't train it. That take's a special kind of person. Now because she's getting flack for shooting and killing her dog, she's doubling down saying sometimes on farms you got to make hard choices.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Shooting an untrainable pooch?

Many animals are not pets on a farm. When a dog kills other farm animals it is put down.
    If you were ever exposed to how the world really works you would not post these ridiculous threads.
    Hunting the promised land

Dino speaks truth.

A farm dog killing chickens pretty much guarantees dog getting the death penalty, been that way through out time...ain't going to change any time soon.

I would expect nothing less from the OP. His post shows how disconnected he is from reality. Sadly the cities with a dense population demographic have the same ideology. Unfortunately they are the ones that make decisions that affect the entire country and how they live.
    Hunting the promised land

Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I would expect nothing less from the OP. His post shows how disconnected he is from reality. Sadly the cities with a dense population demographic have the same ideology. Unfortunately they are the ones that make decisions that affect the entire country and how they live.
    Exactly. Reading all his posts and they're all about Trump And his Hatred toward him. He must support our corrupt Criminal Prime Minister since he never post about him. And He is the one that should be on trial.

It’s not uncommon for your dog to get shot by neighbors if it’s terrorized his/her animals in rural Canada. My friends dog was shot in prince George for chasing the neighbors cattle, neighbor finally had enough. This is life.

IMO how many pet dogs are assholes and headaches, yet their owners just decide to keep a 15 year long headache.

My dog knows (and is reminded as required) that we could turn him into a rug at a monent’s notice. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a darn good dog and I might even prefer his company to that of my wife at times, but the bugger has to know his place. He’d probably turn into an internet troll if I let him.
    Pretend hunter.

And closed this thread shall be
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!