Thread: Hunter Friendly Accommodation/motels In Merritt

Hunter Friendly Accommodation/motels In Merritt

As the title suggests, does anyone have any recommendations for motels or other accommodations in Merritt that are hunter friendly?
    "How, given the canine teeth and close-set eyes that declare the human animal to be a predator, had we come up with the notion that oat bran is more natural to eat than chicken?" Valerie Martin, The Great Divorce

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunter Friendly Accommodation/motels In Merritt

Quote Originally Posted by sapper View Post
    As the title suggests, does anyone have any recommendations for motels or other accommodations in Merritt that are hunter friendly?
    the whole town is hunter friendly lol, just drove through with the quad in my bed and my mulie Buck strapped over top the quad and the number of thumbs ups and honks I got was pleasant haha

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    the whole town is hunter friendly lol, just drove through with the quad in my bed and my mulie Buck strapped over top the quad and the number of thumbs ups and honks I got was pleasant haha
    I’m sure most of small town BC you will get the same response. And a extra is, highway 8 is open today so you don’t have to drive the coke a cola road.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Stick to the majors. Comfort in is close to the pub. The foods OK and you don't have to drive to your bed. Stay away from all of those down town.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Hope you post a story and photos RyoTHC!
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Merritt Lodge Motel. Stayed there several times over the years. Clean, and not to pricey.

No idea if it's still the case but a friend relates that about 8 years ago he stayed at the Knights Inn and they had a place to hang his deer?

He's generally a truth teller ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Stick to the majors. Comfort in is close to the pub. The foods OK and you don't have to drive to your bed. Stay away from all of those down town.
    Stayed at the comfort inn many times due to the proximity to the pub but the service in the pub is so shitty now that I stay at the Best Western instead and walk to Boston Pizza or Mr Mikes.

Brad

Quote Originally Posted by pin_head View Post
    Stayed at the comfort inn many times due to the proximity to the pub but the service in the pub is so shitty now that I stay at the Best Western instead and walk to Boston Pizza or Mr Mikes.

Brad
    That would work too. Don't go into town where the Knights Inn or Prince are.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU