I want to get the Beretta A400 Extreme Plus, as you know it's over 2300 dollars as a waterfowl shotgun.

My question is:
Will perusing migratory game birds in the lower mainland be a good time and money investment? I know about Ladner Marsh, Boundary Bay, And Pitt Marsh (I live close to this Marsh). But Everybody keeps talking about Vancouver Island. Though it seems we have a decent selection of hunting ground for these migratory birds here at home.

So, hunters, how is your experience hunting migratory game in the good ol lower mainland?

I honestly love the hunting of waterfowl, getting up early (I already do every day at 4am) and just going out on weekends and grinding for that opportunity to point and shoot. Anyway, I have a DIY watercraft and all the Camo/basic gear now I just need a shotgun, decoys and calls.

Also, with this shotgun I want, it also for some skeet shooting and definitely going to hunt upland game spices with it too. It will be my all-around TOOL. But would love to know that migratory game bird hunting opportunities exist near me.

So, tell me, is waterfowl existent in the lower mainland?