Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Road Kill Rules

Re: Road Kill Rules

Government is irrelevant at this point . Tell em you identify as native and leave it at that.if a guy can identify as a girl And beat up girls the Olympic Games . It’s all good

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktail1 View Post
    Government is irrelevant at this point . Tell em you identify as native and leave it at that.if a guy can identify as a girl And beat up girls the Olympic Games . It’s all good
    LOL Ok !

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

Page 15

Possession and Transportation

Big Game
    »

It is unlawful to possess or transport a big game animal that was killed unintentionally, by accident or collision, or was illegally killed.
    Member of the CCFR, but not a "Violent Extremist"

So nothing has changed,,,thanks Guys

Who would want roadkill? Sorry just had to ask what someone would want it for, usually have high damage to it?
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    Who would want roadkill? Sorry just had to ask what someone would want it for, usually have high damage to it?
    Not always, CO called me to salvage a calf moose hit by a vehicle once, the only damage seemed to be in the pelvis area. We had the meat cut/wrapped and distributed to seniors.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggdon View Post
    Page 15

Possession and Transportation

Big Game
    »

It is unlawful to possess or transport a big game animal that was killed unintentionally, by accident or collision, or was illegally killed.
    Bingo....unless as mentioned previously, you obtain a permit to do so....

Hit a deer in the side of the head with the bush guard on my old Dodge. No damage to the truck and instant death to the deer. She would have been fine eating if I had thrown her into the back of the truck and taken her home or she would have fed the coyotes and ravens if I had left her lay. One of those personal choice, don't ask, don't tell, sort of things.

Quote Originally Posted by GreyDog View Post
    Hit a deer in the side of the head with the bush guard on my old Dodge. No damage to the truck and instant death to the deer. She would have been fine eating if I had thrown her into the back of the truck and taken her home or she would have fed the coyotes and ravens if I had left her lay. One of those personal choice, don't ask, don't tell, sort of things.
    I’m sure the coyotes thanked you…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    I’ve seen a disturbing amount of road kill this year after moving back to the Koots. (Slow the F down Alberta!). A large portion of them would give at least 1/2 or more of their bodies to good meat. Having seen how much damage a .30-06 does to the front quarters of a blacktail at closer ranges, I’m less convinced road kill is a bad idea. If it were legal, my freezer would be pretty full.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.