Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Road Kill Rules

Re: Road Kill Rules

freedom has its advantages
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdog View Post
    In Washington state it is legal. Roadkill salvage permit | Washington Department of Fish & Wildlife. You can pick up the animal and if you get a free printable permit within 24 hours you are good!
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

I think I would want to talk to a CO before I transported any road kill . What if you get a CO that pulls you over on your way that woke up on the wrong side of the bed , might not be good outcome .
    Then again if your roadside how easy is it to get in touch with a CO ?
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Quote Originally Posted by .330 Dakota View Post
    So I posted this thread yesterday,,this morning I smoke a big doe with my newly painted truck,,,FFS...Im JINXED

That is weird.
    Were you seeing lots of game on road to ask or just coincidence ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    I think I would want to talk to a CO before I transported any road kill . What if you get a CO that pulls you over on your way that woke up on the wrong side of the bed , might not be good outcome .
    Then again if your roadside how easy is it to get in touch with a CO ?
    Arctic Lake
    You have a good point. Hard to tell. Things have definitely changed since I picked up that fox. I also knew the CO's. Having said that. They had forms you fill out for just that purpose cause I filled one out. Fox dead on side of hwy. Who's going to stop. Look at it. Drive to the nearest CO office to fill out the paperwork. Drive back out and find a raven has done some damage or whatever. Life is full of risks..LoL
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU