Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where’s the stories ?

Re: Where’s the stories ?

I will post a story when I get a chance, I’ve never had one, NOT ONE negative comment when I have posted in the past.. Maybe some people take everything up the wrong way and need a thicker skin.

Arrow Re: Where’s the stories ?

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    I will never post another story thanks to a few negative contributors.
    A few pics and that,s all. That's life.
    By doing this you let the naysayers & dickheads win.

Please reconsider.

Hoping to have a tale or two this fall.
    But it may take some time.
    Due to the AHD effect on our local blacktails, I am seriously considering (again) forgoing them this season...

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Won’t be able to get out this year but I hope to have pictures and a story next year.
    If you post pictures and don’t want to give up your spot make sure you erase the data from the photo. A Google search will explain it better than I can.
    They are out there,they look like us,they talk like us, but they ain’t us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdoggdon View Post
    6-1 3 Day Moose GOS was a bust. Grouse hunting has been pretty good this year. Only need another 942 grouse to make up for not getting a moose. Going to look for a MD in late Nov and I've still got winter Elk LEH coming up.
    6-1 was our LEH moose hunt. We planned to be up there late September but scheduling issues with group members meant we didn't make it until just a few days prior to the GOS. It got pretty busy for those 3 days but we were relatively undisturbed in the spots we usually hunt. Seems the entire area was a bust for many folks this year. We had success in 2018 & one of the group members has been going there for decades with a good number of moose taken. The only moose we saw taken was a spiker downed by a couple fellows camped at the Chutanli Lake Rec Site south of where we were.

Good idea , Thanks !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Wagonmaster View Post
    If you need a hunting story fix, try searching "you tube hunting BC". Tons of video and stories. Likely not members on here, but does the job, I would say.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Could you explain that a little more ?
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie View Post
    Won’t be able to get out this year but I hope to have pictures and a story next year.
    If you post pictures and don’t want to give up your spot make sure you erase the data from the photo. A Google search will explain it better than I can.

I have had enough successful hunts over the years, so now I choose to “guide” for my kids these days. I enjoy hunting with them and not getting anything, more than going out on my own and getting something. Same for fishing.

My older guy broke his collar bone playing hockey a few weeks ago so we haven’t been able to get out much since then, this fall. Had a few good grouse hunts early, but our season is pretty much over. Gonna try and take the younger guy to get a feral pig this weekend, hopefully that works out.

The old Bigboar stories from back in the day were awesome. Would sure be nice to see more like those

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Lake View Post
    Could you explain that a little more ?
    Arctic Lake
    Unless you have you location services off on your smartphone, your pics have lat and long attached to the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    Unless you have you location services off on your smartphone, your pics have lat and long attached to the pictures.
    Interesting, I certainly don't see that on any of my pics???

Digger I don’t see that when I take a picture with my phone . I haven’t posted a picture from my phone on HBC yet it has been from my laptop taken with my camera . So could you please explain this ?
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post