Thread: Some of our 2022 grouse action

Threaded View

Re: Some of our 2022 grouse action

We took another trip out there over the weekend. I think we saw well over 30 grouse total. Quite a few were skittish, but quite a few gave me a chance to shoot. Unfortunately for whatever reason, I couldn't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with the scatter gun all weekend. Still ended up with a couple of birds, but man, we should have been able to limit out there, but holy cow... ever have one of those days (or two days in a row) like how can you miss still ground targets with an IC at 15 yards again and again?

Anyway, still a good time out there seeing all those birds, a few deer and a pretty nice looking bear (jet black and shiny, looked like of like a gorilla lol)

Also helped dig some folks that got locked behind a gate in their H3. We can relate as we got locked behind a different gate a few weeks back as well. They had got a pretty big dent on the body from leaning onto a rock. Took us maybe an hour (probably not even) to dig out a pretty good path and they were able to get out without any further damage. Glad we went back to check. Reason we did the roughly 35km round trip was had heard a worker calling down earlier and he stopped. Dude always calls on the way down. So we show up, no worker, but found those peeps gated in.

Overall pretty good weekend I'd say. More pics!

Last edited by caddisguy; 10-13-2022 at 10:45 AM.