Thread: Alberta Antelope Outfitters

Alberta Antelope Outfitters

First, I hope everyone's hunting season is going well. This dry weather is creating interesting challenges for sure. Anyways, I am looking for first-hand knowledge of Alberta antelope outfitters. I am hoping to go in a year or two and am looking for some recommendations. Also, any tips on what to expect would be helpful. I plan to drive to the outfitter as I have places to stay around Calgary and if I need to, I will use a hotel to cut down on costs.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Chopper
    Quote Originally Posted by warnniklz View Post
    well they aren't scissoring... so at least one is male

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Alberta Antelope Outfitters

Silver Sage Outfitters has been a donor of a pronghorn hunt to the Wild Sheep Society for about 15 years. Have heard nothing but the best about Billy Franklin from guys that have gone on the hunt.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

hmm concur with SILVER SAGE..have had encounters/interactions highly recomended these folks.
    good call BHB
    Srupp

Don't know of any outfitters but I will say it is a fun hunt. I'm not sure I can wait another 10 years to draw a tag so I'm looking at going to Wyoming or Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper333 View Post
    First, I hope everyone's hunting season is going well. This dry weather is creating interesting challenges for sure. Anyways, I am looking for first-hand knowledge of Alberta antelope outfitters. I am hoping to go in a year or two and am looking for some recommendations. Also, any tips on what to expect would be helpful. I plan to drive to the outfitter as I have places to stay around Calgary and if I need to, I will use a hotel to cut down on costs.

Thanks in advance and cheers!

Chopper
    Get to know your gun out to 400yds, a lot of shots are 200+.
    It’s a really fun hunt and a total change of scenery, your likely to see some great mule deer on a hunt like this.
    I hunted A.B in 07-08, I believe it was mu 151 “I think”.
    Elk bugling as the sun came up over the grass, looking for goats is a memory etched into my mind for life.

Quote Originally Posted by digger dogger View Post
    Get to know your gun out to 400yds, a lot of shots are 200+.
    It’s a really fun hunt and a total change of scenery, your likely to see some great mule deer on a hunt like this.
    I hunted A.B in 07-08, I believe it was mu 151 “I think”.
    Elk bugling as the sun came up over the grass, looking for goats is a memory etched into my mind for life.
    Ya it's a lot of fun. Both our speeders were under 100 yds. We planned to go for a week and got it done on the first day. I walked from the USA into Canada and shot mine. The next couple of days we spent shooting gophers and looking for muledeer and badgers.

100% Silver Sage
    I've mounted some great goats from there and Billy is Awesome

Silver sage website must be down I can’t get on it.