Thread: Can't find your deer/moose...?

Can't find your deer/moose...?

Thought I would offer up blood tracking assistance once again this year...

If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of shooting a big game animal and cannot locate it, drop me a PM.

I can usually get away on short notice within an hour or three of Coquitlam.

My Drahthaar has a great nose - if your animal is mortally hit, we should be able to find it for you.

There are other members here with great dogs that have trained blood tracking. Don't hesitate to post a request wherever you are in the province. There may be someone within a reasonable distance that can help you.
    The Pharmaceutical Industry is just as interested in World Health as the Arms Industry is in World Peace.

"We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one." -Confucius

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Can't find your deer/moose...?

This is a great offer. I lost a 6 points bull elk in the pick up sticks last year that was most certainly mortally wounded. We went back up that mountain 3 days in a row and then again the following weekend looking for the birds. I will be posting a request for help on here if it ever happens again in the future. Pretty heartbreaking!

Great stuff EJ.

Chris