Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reminder: we share the backcountry with others

Re: Reminder: we share the backcountry with others

Quote Originally Posted by Stillhunting View Post
    Trying to convince her too, but she's terrified about someone so unstable with guns having a reason to harm her. Small town, so everyone knows everyone. I want to go have a chat with him but she doesn't think that would end well, lol.
    The next person up the trail may be the next to take a shot in the body. This kind of action definitely needs police intervention, NOW!
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Trying to convince her too, but she's terrified about someone so unstable with guns having a reason to harm her. Small town, so everyone knows everyone. I want to go have a chat with him but she doesn't think that would end well, lol.
    Bullshit. Tell her to report it. If you don't report it, it didn't happen. Whether you keep posting about something that didn't happen is up to you and her.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Didn’t read the entire thread before posting. See action was taken.
    ".....It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of a Trudeau government than to restore the necessary common sense and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have such a man for their prime minister......​"

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Didn’t read the entire thread before posting. See action was taken.
    That's exactly what I did. thanks for posting. Actually, this is the second time that I'm doing that as I haven't verified your post.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

This guy should absolutely lose his firearm and hunting rights and take a criminal charge. If he's prepared to scope and put warning shots at threats towards hikers on public land, I can imagine this guy doesn't respect much else up there.

Good luck with it all. Reporting was the right thing.

It's been reported, looks like I'll be spending hunting season around the house in case this nutcase decides to pay us a visit. Good times. Can't ****ing believe this is the result of going for a hike during hunting season. As hunters with guns we have a responsibility to behave at a higher standard. Our interactions with the general public and other backcountry users are important, and this garbage doesn't help the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    You have to get that mentality out of your head. This isn’t a “hunter with a gun”, this is a shitrat committing a crime with a firearm.
    Gotta second Kodiak's thoughts here...

Even the worst of slob hunters wouldn't think to commit the act your poor wife endured. I'd go so far as to say that 99% of poachers, even if backed into a corner red handed, wouldn't point a rifle at another human being intentionally.

That is a whole 'nuther level' of insanity. A big thanks to you and your wife for reporting this psycho with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by M1SF1T View Post
    This guy should absolutely lose his firearm and hunting rights and take a criminal charge. If he's prepared to scope and put warning shots at threats towards hikers on public land, I can imagine this guy doesn't respect much else up there.

Good luck with it all. Reporting was the right thing.

Wow!!.... I have read this post few times, putting myself in same position of both the wife and the husband. Firstly Good on you both for reporting this crime. Secondly, follow up on the actions taken and demand something be done as lives were threatened with illegal actions in addition to just words. Be sure to not confront the shitrat as things could very easily get out of control, especially with shitrats total lack of respect for the law. I looked long and hard at what My own feelings would be had some criminal scoped and shot at my wife!! Then threatened her as well!! I think that I would be in danger of losing my bananas. That two bit hoodrat needs to be dealt with and I would remind the rcmp keep you informed as to if the lunatic is still armed ??? Next, LOTS other spots to hunt. Sucks to be pushed out the spot but with as unstable as individual sounds, best to put safety first, especially your loved ones. Still....Damed shitty hoodrats!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
    RESIDENT HUNTER-"SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!"

Thumbs up Re: Reminder: we share the backcountry with others

It's been reported
    Excellent. Please let us know the outcome that follows...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

My wife was scoped by a "hunter" and had a warning shot fired in her direction before being threatened that the next one was for her, this morning after attempting to go for a walk on a mountain bike trail above Hamilton Lake. If you're going to hunt a bike trail in a popular recreation area, chances are you're going to bump into hikers and bikers so maybe your first reaction shouldn't be to shoot at people and threaten to kill them. A couple years ago my father had a crazy hunter flip out and accuse him of using his blind, until he pointed out his boot prints were different. I think there are more than a few hunters out there who need to chill out. Not everyone is trying to interfere with your hunt. In fact, if you're a decent hunter people won't even know you're there. Hunting is supposed to be an enjoyable pastime, if you're getting this worked up out there, it's time to take a break and put the guns down for a while before someone gets hurt.

Holy scheeit, that is down right retar-ded. Seems be a real shortage of brain cells these days. I don’t know a soul that would act like that, it hard to even fathom how brain dead that person is.
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!