Thread: M J Outdoor Gear review

M J Outdoor Gear review

Just a word of caution and food for thought for anyone thinking of placing an order with M J Outdoor Gear in BC. Here is a summary of my recent experience. I placed an order for one of his packs on June 24/22 with a 5-6 week delivery. Checked on the pack progress on August 6/22 and was told it would be built next week. This pack was ordered for September 1/22 hunting trip. When it hadn’t shipped by August 23/22 I contacted him and he said I wouldn’t have it in time. I asked to cancel and he agreed to refund me the deposit. I contacted him on August 28/22 as still no refund and was assured his wife would send the refund that evening. As of now October 1/22 still no refund and he will no longer respond to me. Have waited until now to say anything publicly about my experiences and give him time to make it right as I realize its hard enough to make a go of a new Business in the world we are living in. Ordered and received a few things from him prior to canceling the pack service and quality were good but this is not customer service and looks like I’m out $219.50.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: M J Outdoor Gear review

Is this the guy who builds custom bino harnesses?

He does build bio harnesses. He has quite a list of things on his web page all custom built. I have his gators very well built. Not sure what went on there as all was good until it wasn't. Unfortunate as would be nice to have someone building good Canadian built gear.

What happened to the shroud camo guy? I see his Facebook page is up, but when I logged onto his website this is what came up.

https://www.zero-out.ca/

[COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]MAKING CAMO ISNT SAFE IN CANADA... FOR SAFETY REASONS I HAVE DESTROYED THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF WORK.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]​[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]MY WIFE WAS RAPED AND SUBVERTED INSIDE THE CANADIAN MILITARY AFTER CONTACTING THEM ABOUT CAMO.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]SHES NOW LINKED TO AN EXTREMIST GROUP CALLING FOR AN INSURGENCY[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]THERE HAVE BEEN 2 ATTEMPTS ON MY LIFE AND THE COPS HAVE ATTEMPTED TO SET ME UP. AND THE LOCAL POLICE COVERED UP A SHOOTING.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]​IM GETTING MEDICALLY ASSISTED SUICIDE TO PROTECT MY LOVED ONES AND ENSURING MY DEATH IS PROPERLY LOGGED AND THE REASONS FOR IT RATHER THAN GETTING MURDERED [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(var(--color_15))]0@ZERO-OUT.CA[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by jkruse View Post
    He does build bio harnesses. He has quite a list of things on his web page all custom built. I have his gators very well built. Not sure what went on there as all was good until it wasn't. Unfortunate as would be nice to have someone building good Canadian built gear.
    Did this guy get put out of business by T&K Gear?
    Just a conspiracy bro!