Thread: Tags, Time or Money??

Tags, Time or Money??

Going to see what runs out first ... I'm mostly concerned about #3 (money) LOL!.

Doing the "100mph dance" getting everything ready to hit the bush tomorrow. I have completed all my work contracts this year. Additionally, with few commitments I need to attend I decided F'it .. I'm going to hunt every single day I possibly can.

I'm fourtunate enough to have access to a small boat,atv and wall tent to use all season. The plan is to target deer, black bear and predator calling because I will be hunting solo. Locally our white-tail deer population is low with isolated populations. Local knowledge on where they are traditionally found is absolutely crucial. I have never harvested a whitetail buck, nor really targeted them.

So, that's my primary goal this season. Harvest a white tail buck. As the season evolves so will the plan and I encourage your input!.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Tags, Time or Money??

I was able to pull off my own version of this last fall and had an excellent season. Enjoy!

More than money, tags, or time, the biggest limit for me was my attention span. I had to switch up target species just to keep myself engaged.
    If it cant be done with one shot, it shouldn't be done.

"grab large claw hammer - put against butt cheek , pry head out of ass with claws...then go back to school..."

Re: Tags, Time or Money??

All the best on your endeavors this season...for the whitetails, they're cagey but more predictable: find their core habitat and if there is a food source they're keying on where they feel secure, sit on it, patience is key - further away from frequent hunting pressure the better your chances of a harvest will be..