Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PAL.... Why???

Re: PAL.... Why???

I never carry mine, it’s filed away. I do have a photo of that saved in my phone, but I’ve stopped giving an at’s rass about stupid things like that.
    Pretend hunter.

Wait what?!? The bigger story here is that you have had your PAL renewal after 3 short weeks??? I have been waiting 5 months for mine!

Great.....

Another excuse to kick in my door S.W.A.T style , point rifles and handguns at my wife and kids, throw all my firearms in a bin and shred them all because I have not complied with all the conditions of my firearms license (carrying that piece of paper...)

Quote Originally Posted by brian View Post
    Wait what?!? The bigger story here is that you have had your PAL renewal after 3 short weeks??? I have been waiting 5 months for mine!
    Ya my kid is in the 5 month range. I think they use the dart board method, a big wall of names if you get hit that week they send it out.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Hmmm. Maybe when I renew in 5 years I’ll remember to look at the paper the card is glued to instead of just throwing it in the burn pile like every other normal human…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by MOOSE MILK View Post
    The same reason we have to carry a fishing license comprised of a couple of sheets of paper that swell the wallet to double the size...a$$holes can not get their $hit together...Ontario can put all that info about fishing, hunting, and tags on one card similar to a VISA card.
    As far as I know there is no condition as the what size you must print your fishing license, I scaled mine down to about the size of a large postage stamp, fits nicely in my wallet.
    "It is better to be tried by twelve than carried by six" author Jeff Cooper
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors - Plato

Firearm Legal Defence insured, Member of the CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by igojuone View Post
    As far as I know there is no condition as the what size you must print your fishing license, I scaled mine down to about the size of a large postage stamp, fits nicely in my wallet.
    Yes there is , it must ge full size . I got off with a warning ..

Quote Originally Posted by Spy View Post
    Ok thanks for pointing that out, can’t believe how wrong I was and how right you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dino View Post
    I don't know why he always attacks me so vicously.

There's another thing, game tags. Why can't they be made the same size as credit cards ect. so they would fit into a standard sized card wallet. I don't like to use the S word but it's STUPID!

Only desert in Canada overlooking the Thompson River.

And friends and family wonder why my wallet is 2” thick???

Guess I never read all the papers in my envelope and only took out my new PAL after a 5-month wait. Threw all the rest of the stuff in the trash...so what can I do now to get that sheet of paper to fatten up my wallet?