Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PAL.... Why???

PAL.... Why???

I got my pal renewal today after three short weeks. However I have a piece of paper that says " please detach the license conditions printed below and keep them with your license at all times. You must be able to provide both your license and the license conditions".

What is the point of a plastic card saying exactly the same thing and then having to carry a piece of paper with the plastic card? The plastic card says I have standard conditions, there are no special conditions on the paper. So why do we have to carry this paper around it has the same exact information?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: PAL.... Why???

Are you questioning the wisdom and judgement of your government?

The same reason we have to carry a fishing license comprised of a couple of sheets of paper that swell the wallet to double the size...a$$holes can not get their $hit together...Ontario can put all that info about fishing, hunting, and tags on one card similar to a VISA card.

I don’t carry it. I put it in my range bag.
    BCWF
    CCFR
    CSSA

Public hanging need to be brought back, starting with the biggest criminals in this country, the politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by champs View Post
    I got my pal renewal today after three short weeks. However I have a piece of paper that says " please detach the license conditions printed below and keep them with your license at all times. You must be able to provide both your license and the license conditions".

What is the point of a plastic card saying exactly the same thing and then having to carry a piece of paper with the plastic card? The plastic card says I have standard conditions, there are no special conditions on the paper. So why do we have to carry this paper around it has the same exact information?
    This must be a new thing, I renewed my pal at the beginning of the year and never got that. I think

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
    This must be a new thing, I renewed my pal at the beginning of the year and never got that. I think
    I believe the conditions ( paper copy that you are supposed to keep) are on the page that your plastic PAL came attached to.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMan View Post
    Definitely not new. Last couple renewals for sure thats been a condition.

It’s not new been there since day one.
    No one on their death bed ever said; I should have spent more time at work.

Quote Originally Posted by MRP View Post
    It’s not new been there since day one.
    Damn! more shit to bring along I Guess.

They do it on purpose to make life and doing anything with guns even legal activities harder because that's what liberals do if they see some 1 having a good time they think of ways to end it