Thread: Fraser River Sockeye. Should live.

Fraser River Sockeye. Should live.

As much as I like sockeye I think keeping the fish numbers as hi as they can and send them through...

The issue is if one person harvests everyone wants a harvest.

Lets just shut them down all of it and let these fish spawn...
    Then lets remove catch and release fisherys on the adams and little shushwap for trout.. have some coarse fish derbys... I got a good one reacreate more good spawning habitat.. kill more seals. Merganser ducks inland should have a spring season.

REMOVAL FISH FARMS AND HAVE ANOTHER AUDIT ON WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO THE AREAS THEY WHERE IN. FEEDLOT VS WILD..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Fraser River Sockeye. Should live.

Did you see that newspaper article that said having more than 6 drinks in a week is bad for your health? Looks like it’s also bad for your brain if you condense the week into an evening.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Re: Fraser River Sockeye. Should live.

But all joking aside the biggest reason for numbers decline is overharvest...which has gone on alot..