Thread: Salmon Conservation Stamp online?

Salmon Conservation Stamp online?

I see you can get the salt water licence on line but is there a way to get the salmon stamp on line too?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Salmon Conservation Stamp online?

You should be able to add it, I have been able to for years. Did you purchase the base license without the stamp already?

I think if you purchase the stamp, online, you just reprint your current license and you will have both license with stamp printed out.
    I know for certain if you don’t have a licences as of yet, you certainly can buy the combo online and it will print with the stamp.
    You only have to decide Color or black and white

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    You should be able to add it, I have been able to for years. Did you purchase the base license without the stamp already?
    No. I haven't had a saltwater licence in years.

I don't really like fishing, but a buddy has a sailboat and has asked me out because of of my years as a commercial fishermen, long-time deckhand, licensed captain, etc etc. and we're thinking of dragging a line.

When you go to buy online it will ask you at some point during the process to purchase the stamp. I think my license this year with the stamp was under $30 with the stamp being ~$7 or so.

When you go online to buy your saltwater ( tidal) license, just include the salmon stamp as a extra purchase at the same time.
    You will then be sent a copy to print out and the salmon stamp will be printed out in the top right corner.