Thread: Lab puppies

Lab puppies

My girl and her NINE puppies............

See add in Buy/Sell off-topic items......

Matt

"For the man who can, not once by accident, but again and again, as a regular thing, single-handed, find and kill his black-tail, has shown that he is no mere novice in his art; still-hunting the black-tail is a sport that only the skilful can follow with good results." Theodore Roosevelt (1858–1919). Hunting Trips of a Ranchman. 1885.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Lab puppies

NINE pups? That is the cutest thing ever. I'd love to have one but there's no room at the Inn! (2 dogs, 3 cats). I'll spread the word around...
    ~D
    Don't wait up.....

Thnks Sharkey
    "For the man who can, not once by accident, but again and again, as a regular thing, single-handed, find and kill his black-tail, has shown that he is no mere novice in his art; still-hunting the black-tail is a sport that only the skilful can follow with good results." Theodore Roosevelt (1858–1919). Hunting Trips of a Ranchman. 1885.

Cute family Matt ! What's the girl/boy breakdown ?

OK. Just saw your other thread.

Matt, those are some cute pups... Tikka looks a little worn out... When will they be ready to go to homes? Is is 8 weeks?

They will be ready to go for the 1st week of January.

Teeks is eating like a hog and putting some weight back on.......at least Tonka is happy as he's been called up from the minors for some retrieval duties

I bet Tonka is feeling a little like Luc Bourdon... all legs and arms with a bit of smarts to keep him interested.