Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trail on West Side of Tatogga Lake

Trail on West Side of Tatogga Lake

Hi there everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had some info on where exactly the little trail heading onto the plateau is on the west side of tattoga lake. I know the general area it is supposed to be in, just was hoping someone might be able to tell us a distinguishing landmark to look out for to save us some time trying to find it as I hear it is a bit overgrown.

If you have any info, a PM would be highly appreciated.

All the best,

L
    Last edited by Lobot Doog; 07-30-2022 at 06:15 AM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Trail on West Side of Tatogga Lake

when are you planning to hike the trail? ill be on the other end of it from Aug 10 to 20th

Tatogga lodge has the trail listed on their map of things to do, talking to someone who works in one of the lodges may give you an answer.

bring good rain gear

Hiked up the northern side of it a few years back. Pretty cool country but we were right on the cusp of being too late in the season with snow.

I sent a guy and his 18 year old daughter up there last year. Trail was littered with blowdown and grown in. Said it was hell. I’ll pm you.
    "Every time is a once-in-a-lifetime experience . . . all different" Glenn St. Charles

LIFE MEMBER: RMGA, WSSBC, BGRCBC

Quote Originally Posted by BCbillies View Post
    I sent a guy and his 18 year old daughter up there last year. Trail was littered with blowdown and grown in. Said it was hell. I’ll pm you.
    Thanks a lot! Sent you a PM.

Group of us we're planning the same trip but unfortunately the Accompany to Hunt permit was denied! Love to hear about your story how you make out we weren't planned to go until into early October.

My son was in there a couple years back and had a hell of a trip. An early snowstorm made for rough hunting and high winds shredded his tent. He willed himself through 2 days of hell surviving by wrapping up in a tarp until the weather broke. With clear weather he selected a goat and made a run for the boat! He commented that the blowdown on the trail was horrendous. I took him on his first goat hunt into that area when he was 14 and it is a fun place to be.

im looking for the guides trail on Kinaskan Lake.... it heads into the same area

any info? pm me

thanks

I’ll be up there in a week. I let you know what I see / hear.
    Your asking in the wrong place. This is the tinfoil hat capital of the internet