Thread: 7-31 mnt goat hunt

7-31 mnt goat hunt

Hey there every one I won a 7 31 leh goat just seeing if any one else did and if so do you wanna team up for a hunt I already got a few access point and have been scouting and seen a number of goats already. Figured I see if any 1 else needs a Han or wants to tag along

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 7-31 mnt goat hunt

Quick bump im willing to bring a fairly new person along as long as they have the appropriate gear for a mountain goat hunt. Would definitely prefer to head into the mountains with 1 other safety first. I also have 8 days I can book off in sept or October ect to hunt goats and elk.

Thank you to those of you who responded it's extremely nice to see others lend a helping hand I got a guy coming for the August hunt and I also got sept 25th to oct4th off for a goat/elk/ram. Type of hunt. If my goats already on the ground I know where some solid general open season billys are.

Good on you for reaching out and congrats on getting setup
    good luck out there
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Thank you , I really hope it gose well iv been in scouting a few times and seen a number of nice billys so hopefully it only takes a few days then I can spend the rest of the trip chasing rams or helping a friend get there billy