Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solo Sheep Hunt Film

Solo Sheep Hunt Film

Hey Guys,

Well, it's the time of year. Time to get my ass kicked by the mountains chasing sheep. This year was more challenging than most but I did my best to capture it all on film. As always I'm open to feedback and questions. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, make sure to click the link in the description and enter to win the Exo K3 6400 Backpack I used on the hunt.

https://youtu.be/BJdGrEeHI64

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Solo Sheep Hunt Film

Another great film. Your attitude and outlook on what is important in making a great hunt is on point and very inspiring. What you experienced in that hunt alone is more than many experience in multiple “successful” stone sheep hunts. One of these times your going to find yourself in a fringe area and find a pocket of great rams. Good luck this season.

This was incredible.

Great watch. Reminded me of our fly in sheep, goat, moose & caribou hunts back in the late 60ies & 70ies. We however never had the electronics as they didn’t exist. Just paper maps sometimes vapour sealed.

Great Film .A real take on how most sheep hunts really are.Thanks

Really appreciate the feedback as always guys. I think it really says something about our community that I can post a hunt film where I fail to kill anything and people still enjoy watching it and give positive feedback. I've got an elk hunt coming up in sept with the old man and brother. Looking forward to filming an adventure with my family.

Another fine introspective video Jay, I love it. If everyone documented most hunts like you it would be mostly coming home empty handed. I love your honest take reflection with each video on your gear, hunt, approach, and tactics its refreshing to see and keep it up.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.

What make/model raft were you using?

thanks for sharing

Funny, got your vid on one screen while I was cleaning my guns for a sighting in trip tomorrow, decide to brows huntingBC at the same time.

I love watching your vids, especially because they are long form and they show the struggle of how hard (both mentally and physically) hunting can be.

Keep on keepin on!