Thread: Sechelt Peninsula Roosevelt Elk LEH 2-5a

Sechelt Peninsula Roosevelt Elk LEH 2-5a

Hey fellow hunters,

I drew this LEH tag however this is not the typical “I drew an LEH tag for somewhere Ive never been….what do I do?” kind of post.

I’ve been to the area and done a bunch of scouting. I have a good idea of where to go, definitely know where not to go and even located a herd of Roosies!

I believe there’s 9 other tag holders for this LEH area. If thats you and you are the type that would prefer to work together Im keen to share resources and information so hit me up.

Of course if anyone here has relevant info they’d like to share
    Im all ears. Generally I find the best intel often comes from the field not the forum (prove me wrong?!?)
    Last edited by 604fire; 07-09-2022 at 02:15 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Sechelt Peninsula Roosevelt Elk LEH 2-5a

Hey buddy congrats on that draw, tough one to get. Where is it you'll be setting out from? I live in Sechelt and would be willing to show you some places that I have seen some big bulls. Let me know.

Re: Sechelt Peninsula Roosevelt Elk LEH 2-5a

Are you located on the coast? I drew an elk tag for 2-5k, just the other side of Sechelt Inlet. I don't do too much exploring west of Sechelt, but seen a couple cow elk over there in the early summer and some sign.