Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraser river sockeye

Re: Fraser river sockeye

Quote Originally Posted by cmac View Post
    https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/iXWa0no2 looks like these guys are in midseason form
    been on the rivers many times with lots of people, I have never seen an issue

What did that guy think was gonna happen when you throw a rock at a jet boat?

Quote Originally Posted by .300WSMImpact! View Post
    been on the rivers many times with lots of people, I have never seen an issue
    Legal is legal.
    The guy got what he deserved.

Guy could have thumped him a lot better than that, looks more like a stern talking to. Lessons learned.
    https://content.jwplatform.com/previews/iXWa0no2 looks like these guys are in midseason form

Guy could have thumped him a lot better than that, looks more like a stern talking to. Lessons learned.

Quote Originally Posted by tubby View Post
    What did that guy think was gonna happen when you throw a rock at a jet boat?
    where did it say they threw rocks. Only says they yelled at them.

BHB
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    where did it say they threw rocks. Only says they yelled at them.

BHB
    A friend talked to a first hand witness and this account is accurate. There was rocks being thrown at boats by anglers on the bank. I am not condoning violence but I can understand why somebody would be mad at rocks being thrown at their $150-200,000 jet boat. People on both sides need to understand the consequences of their actions.
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    A friend talked to a first hand witness and this account is accurate. There was rocks being thrown at boats by anglers on the bank. I am not condoning violence but I can understand why somebody would be mad at rocks being thrown at their $150-200,000 jet boat. People on both sides need to understand the consequences of their actions.

that sure was a nice boat

Well that is the Vedder he was jet boating up and down on. If you want to put the pedal to metal take the jet boat to the Fraser, or to Cultus Lake. As far as violence this is where you have to really think about the consequences. What if the guy on shore suffered a broken jaw. From the video footage, the guy in the boat would be the one facing charges. Just my humble opinion.

There has been zero issues with jet boating the last three weeks on the Vedder. Water levels have been up as well as the Fraser has backed up the lower end. All parties have been respectful except for the angler who allegedly threw the rock.

What would you do if someone threw a rock at your boat or car?