Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Fraser river sockeye

Re: Fraser river sockeye

I believe the next announcement is slated for tomorrow.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Seems a bit early in the day to be huffing gas and blowing smoke

Quote Originally Posted by bighornbob View Post
    Nothing posted on the DFO fishery notices for the fraser.

BHB
    You're right, a friend told me he heard it from Fred's Tackle so all hear say... my bad, just got excited..
    Last edited by browningboy; 08-15-2022 at 01:38 PM.
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

woohoo,,,,,chinook open tomarrow on the south thompson,,,,,,wayyyy early yet,,,but still stoked
    Aim small,,miss small

Quote Originally Posted by B-rad View Post
    woohoo,,,,,chinook open tomarrow on the south thompson,,,,,,wayyyy early yet,,,but still stoked
    nothing posted on the fishery notices as of 8pm. I would not look at the generic regs.
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

I would think that if there were to be any changes to the generic regs it would be in a notice. Since there is no notices I am under the impression it opens tomorrow according to the generic regs. Please correct me if I have misunderstood!

Quote Originally Posted by browningboy View Post
    You're right, a friend told me he heard it from Fred's Tackle so all hear say... my bad, just got excited..
    You should change your name to Browneyesboy because you’re full of s4!t. We could use a sheet metal guy to make some chutes for all that bull. You know anybody ?
    The Rocky Mountains is the Marrow of the World
    "Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline."

Test fisheries will be dictate if there will be an opening on the fraser, and they’re looking at the inside zone up near the tip of the island. They are looking at those numbers to peak by possibly Aug 18, numbers have gone up nicely but I wouldn’t think much would be announced before the 20th.

Quote Originally Posted by fourbyfourtoy View Post
    I would think that if there were to be any changes to the generic regs it would be in a notice. Since there is no notices I am under the impression it opens tomorrow according to the generic regs. Please correct me if I have misunderstood!
    correct. if the opening is determined by notices , that is stated in the regs, if there is a date its good to go
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    You should change your name to Browneyesboy because you’re full of s4!t. We could use a sheet metal guy to make some chutes for all that bull. You know anybody ?
    WOW ! Best friends Lol. RJ