Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Kamloops lake Sheep 3-29A

Re: Kamloops lake Sheep 3-29A

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    Yes sir more cowardly uneducated words have ever been spoken.. but lets not go there.
    nothing personal my opinion..govt opinion...employers opinion...Drs.opinions..

lol..never been accused of being uneducated..on this subject did my homework consulted credible medical DRS advice..and took the medication..x4...when I did get covid I got sick really sick but not into ICU and did not die...sorry...
    those who think the shot will hurt them...hmmm
    I certainly wasnt cowardly...hmm stood tall rolled up the sleeve and lived..
    Srupp

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post

lol..never been accused of being uneducated..on this subject did my homework consulted credible medical DRS advice..and took the medication..x4...when I did get covid I got sick really sick but not into ICU and did not die...sorry...
    Srupp
    Let's not go there.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post

Srupp
    4X still caught it after you were told you wouldn't........ya your a genius alright.
    Hunting the promised land

lets not turn this thread into another BS covid thread.

For the record i like srupp alot just have a different opinion.. this is a good sample of the division in the country... I think ryo stories pretty awesome espeacially after the previous year he had but its up to him to tell.. srupp no jab no job is part of the conflict for this.

Quote Originally Posted by RyoTHC View Post
    I Won’t be posting an update on this site.

maybe you’ll catch it on rockslide or one of the forums that actually have hunters on it.
    tired of the admins enabling the whiny old men bitching about their conspiracy theory’s and putting hunting threads on the back burner.
    Bunch of clowns treat this forum like Facebook and my thread that got locked where I encouraged people to post more hunting stuff was the nail in the coffin.

Anyone that helped on the hunt or with tips and information or that has this draw next feel free to reach out and I’ll share pictures and information.
    aside from that, it’s time to give this forum a break.

good luck contending with the dozen or so mouth pieces that never shut the **** up about their stupid opinions and never contribute anything hunting related on HUNTINGBC***

Perhaps the plan all along.
    Anyways Good luck with your once in a lifetime tag. I hope you find something that give you extreme satisfaction and a life long memory.
    If the world is warming why are there so many new snowflakes?

If we are all equal why do you demand special treatment?

You can not comply your way out of tyranny.

Fire them ALL!

100% Denis Kitto

Hoping your hunt is pure and you and your ram connect, the memories will be yours to enjoy and share.

Good luck!