The other day I was out throwing the ball for the dog, a neighbour stroll by and we got talking not really paying attention to what the dog was doing. We both took turns throwing the ball into the bush to distract the dog long enough to give us extra time to talk. Never noticed anything as we said our goodbyes and the dog and I headed in the house for lunch. A couple of minutes later my I could hear the dog having trouble breathing her face was swollen up more than double its normal size, I grabbed the Benadryl but had a tough time poking a couple of pills down her throat it was swollen so much. Got her into the car, good thing it’s only five minute ride to the vets. More Benadryl injections and after 30 minutes her breathing got a lot easier. I’ve had lots of dogs get stung by bees and wasps ( if this is what happened) but had never ever seen anything like this, the dogs face to swell up this much. I guess it’s possible that my dog could have a severe allergy. Benadryl is definitely gonna be in my daypack.