Thread: Kledo creek to Muncho

Kledo creek to Muncho

I have a hunt planned for September. Trip starts out of muncho and end up at kledo creek. Just wondering if anyone knows of a shuttle service back to muncho or a way of getting my truck dropped off at Kledo creek. Not flying with Urs so I doubt he would shuttle. Also can anyone tell me if you get cell service at Kledo. Thanks

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Kledo creek to Muncho

Have killed 2 elk at Kledo and a LARGE moose across the highway from Kledo.. hunted from gravel pit to boat launch..Quad restrictions now...No shuttle I know of..
    Last edited by eastkoot; 06-26-2022 at 03:28 PM.
    Dana says:"That isn't me braggin', that is just me stating a fact."

maybe? Muncho Lodge does a guest shuttle to FN or FSJ ? that they might do a curbside drop or p/u
    Glad to say I have hunted Northern BC

Simon Fraser had pretty good judgement on what he found in BC

I'm sure the Northern Rockies lodge can do it even if you're not flying with them, for some doubloons of course....

no cell service at kledo. only spot with service nearby is just west of there at the top of the hill east of steamboat creek. only for abt 50m though... a well used pulloff can be seen.

Northern Rockies just said no. Guess i may be thumbing a ride. Or If anyone wants to get a flat of beer or some gas money for the trouble i would be happy to pay a hunter passing through to pick up and drop off the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb View Post
    I'm sure the Northern Rockies lodge can do it even if you're not flying with them, for some doubloons of course....
    If your not flying with them or staying at there motel , they will go out of there way not to help you !!! Arrogant jerks !!!!
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......