Any tips on feeding raw meat to their pooch? Apparently he’s already on a 70-15-15 diet and he’s eating 1-1.2 pounds per day of meat plus his veggies and fruit. The breeder is also giving them fish oil, green lipped mussel and vitamin c.

Id actually like to get him on a combination of kibble and raw so I can pack for multi -day trips a bit easier and also keep the cost down a bit.

I’ll try for a whitetail this year as well and just grind the whole thing into burger.

This is what she sent me in an email today.

Puppies are eating 3 times per day now until 6 months old when you will change them to twice a day. Total per day per puppy is 1 lb to 1.2 lbs. watch your puppy and cut back if they gain weight and I tease if they are too heavy. It is a guideline only and each puppy will need to be watched for proper body scores. Puppy should have a waist, feel ribs but not see ribs.
I add to morning meal, 1 tsp venture, drizzle of fish oil, dose of green lipped mussel and 1/2 caps of 1000mg of Vit c. Add 1/8 cup hot water and stir. During the day I give chopped apple or banana . Purée veg and fruit over the evening meal. You can but the organic baby paks and give 1/2 . Big Country Raw comes in 1 lb pack so you can use 1/3 per meal when 6 months old 1/2 pack per meal.