What happened to honour? Integrity? Respect?
This year my wife and I took our life savings and bought property in the Cariboo. We did this because we could never afford a house in the LML. We did this to leave an inheritance for our children. My 3 kids all completed their CORE this year, and we decided to move our trailer and gear there to create a base for camping, fishing and hunting.
On Sunday evening I arrived at our property to find our trailer stripped of batteries, propane tanks, wiring, and every bit of gear gone. Doors left open and standing water.
I had been gone a week.

Sleeping bags and brooms included were taken.
Yes. I know. I should have expected it, but I didn't.
Now all our fishing gear is gone. All our camping gear is gone. All my tools are gone. My hunting clothes. The kids hunting clothes. All of the things I have spent YEARS budgeting for and collecting so I could give my kids what I didn't have!
This is remote property. I planned on putting the trail cams up this week. I guess I was a few days too late. They stole those too.
I can't afford to re-outfit. Why must we aim to profit at the expense of others? What happens when the people you take from were already living in thin margins?
It's happening all over apparently, so watch your camp.