Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Don't leave anything at camp!

Re: Don't leave anything at camp!

Quote Originally Posted by MichelD View Post
    Funny how often things like this are blamed on criminals from the city, as if everyone beyond Hope is a saint.

My cousin lives in Cawston and his ex lost a bunch of stuff from a barn break in while away at work teaching.

He told me it was drug addicts from Vancouver that come up to steal shit.

Yeah right; as if drug addicts have cars and gas money and there aren't scumbags in Princeton, Penticton, Osoyoos and points in between that have the time to check out homes where they make note of when people are away at work.
    it’s pretty easy for a shitrat to steal a car in the middle of the night, siphon a couple cans of gas along the way and be 3-4 hours away in a small town where nobody locks their doors before anyone even realizes their car was stolen in the first place. I’ve worked and lived in small town middle of nowhere shitholes my entire life and see and hear about it happening all the time.
    We had some meth heads move into the moldy doublewide trailer we were renting for work a couple years ago. we Stopped on Friday evening to drop our work trailer off at the end of a shift, came back Monday morning to find the door jimmied and one guy still sleeping in there (he jumped out the window and ran before anyone could grab him), trailer was trashed, They had eaten every scrap of food we left, drank any beer in the fridge, stolen the TV, telephone (landline), pots and pans, work equipment and anything else that wasn’t bolted down.

filed a police report and of course the lazy cop didn’t do shit, just said “yeah we get a lot of people driving over the monashees from Vernon doing this stuff all the time, not much we can do about it”

Your giving the crackheads way too much credit, they will steal from you in their backyard before they’ll steal a car, siphon gas and drive 8 hrs return.
    the trash of society is everywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by valleywalker View Post
    it’s pretty easy for a shitrat to steal a car in the middle of the night, siphon a couple cans of gas along the way and be 3-4 hours away in a small town where nobody locks their doors before anyone even realizes their car was stolen in the first place. I’ve worked and lived in small town middle of nowhere shitholes my entire life and see and hear about it happening all the time.
    We had some meth heads move into the moldy doublewide trailer we were renting for work a couple years ago. we Stopped on Friday evening to drop our work trailer off at the end of a shift, came back Monday morning to find the door jimmied and one guy still sleeping in there (he jumped out the window and ran before anyone could grab him), trailer was trashed, They had eaten every scrap of food we left, drank any beer in the fridge, stolen the TV, telephone (landline), pots and pans, work equipment and anything else that wasn’t bolted down.

filed a police report and of course the lazy cop didn’t do shit, just said “yeah we get a lot of people driving over the monashees from Vernon doing this stuff all the time, not much we can do about it”

Hey guys if you want to inventory your stuff so if something happens you can file a police report or a claim
    Our software is free to individuals. Encircle app on the app stores.

https://www.getencircle.com/home-inventory-app

Don't have to be crack heads/junkies that will steal.... Normal folk do as well there all trash and should get a beating they won't forget , COPS don't do f#ck all about anything
    Shhhhitttt I got this hold my beer

Quote Originally Posted by tyreguy View Post
    Your giving the crackheads way too much credit, they will steal from you in their backyard before they’ll steal a car, siphon gas and drive 8 hrs return.
    the trash of society is everywhere.
    I must have missed the email - I thought this was a hunting site.

I thought so too, not much hunting content contributed nowadays. Do you have something hunting related you’d like to contribute?
    Quote Originally Posted by cuervosail View Post
    I must have missed the email - I thought this was a hunting site.