Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Victoia BC when not at work, otherwise up North

Re: Fuel prices?

Yesterday on the Fraser Highway I saw one Gas Station advertising Diesel just shy of 2.45 a liter. MFG. I am not a Hater but as I hear Trudeau that Idiot is now the most hated Guy in Canada, I just may join that Crowd.

Cheers

* When the People fear the Government there is Tyranny, when the Government fears the people there is liberty.
    * Studies have shown, Vegetarians are poor providers !
    * We are told this is the Information age. Seems to me more like the missinfomation age !
    * Most always the soft spoken ones are the most deceiving and Dangerous !
    * The Law is no substitute for Morality !

Be safe and happy Trails !

I can certainly see folks on the LM having to change hunting plans.
    Locals, not so much.
    Those with fat wallets, well inflation does not affect them as much.
    Thosr that try to pinch pennies, well, it’s hurting already.
    And high fuel prices do affect political outcomes, and to some degree, intentionally

The history behind our oil world prices dates back to the Free-Trade agreement . In order to get a resolution mechanization on lumber tariffs, we agreed to sell oil at world price. This was before shale oil. That means we can't have a made in Canada price unless we sell it to the Yanks at the same price. With the Free Trade agreement we gave up a fair bit of our sovereignty. Liberals of the time were against the agreement, the Conservatives for it. The Conservatives won the election .

Quote Originally Posted by Downwindtracker2 View Post
    Fueled up the pig today.Diesel $2.39 9/10 a litre . I hit the $250 button. I didn't go over but I wasn't much under, either.
    Was at Van superstore today.
    Diesel was $2.59 per litre-12cents per litre higher than a few days ago.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Being a BCAA member, I get I think 3 cents off per litre at any Shell station.
    However, I haven’t tried with Diesel???

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    I hear Trudeau that Idiot is now the most hated Guy in Canada, I just may join that Crowd.
    If you, as a thinking person, have NOT joined this crowd by now, you need to re-asses your life. That guy is running our country into the ground at a speed that is mind blowing. I also don’t “identify” as a “hater”, but I sure don’t care for that guys politics! He might be a great guy to have a beer with (he would likely order a Shirley Temple), but we can’t afford to keep him in power.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    I can certainly see folks on the LM having to change hunting plans.
    Locals, not so much.
    I’m really digging my new backyard. 30’ from my back deck…

If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

LOL ! Redthies I wonder how a conversation would go having a beer with THAT GUY ! His head is so far up his rear end my god !
    Arctic Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    If you, as a thinking person, have NOT joined this crowd by now, you need to re-asses your life. That guy is running our country into the ground at a speed that is mind blowing. I also don’t “identify” as a “hater”, but I sure don’t care for that guys politics! He might be a great guy to have a beer with (he would likely order a Shirley Temple), but we can’t afford to keep him in power.
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

Husky use to do the BCAA at 1 1/2 cent at litre. It would pay a large chunk my BCAA RV . The pig uses diesel . For trip towing the travel trailer, we would budget 20 litres a hundred. It would rarely get that bad, unless I was passing cars going up the Coq, but between 13 1/2 and 18 1/2 would be more normal. I use our local Co-Op now and they have a gas rebate. The Co-Op has a beer store ,too !! with membership rebates as well !!.

Trudeau senior was a whitewater expert and I'm sure his son would be good guy to have in your canoe in whitewater doing the steering.

Quote Originally Posted by Downwindtracker2 View Post
    Husky use to do the BCAA at 1 1/2 cent at litre. It would pay a large chunk my BCAA RV . The pig uses diesel . For trip towing the travel trailer, we would budget 20 litres a hundred. It would rarely get that bad, unless I was passing cars going up the Coq, but between 13 1/2 and 18 1/2 would be more normal. I use our local Co-Op now and they have a gas rebate. The Co-Op has a beer store ,too !! with membership rebates as well !!.

Trudeau senior was a whitewater expert and I'm sure his son would be good guy to have in your canoe in whitewater doing the steering.
    I use Co-Op too for my fuel....

I don't recall Trudeau Senior being as despised as his son (if he is indeed the father)....I recall Margret having an affair with Mick Jagar too....wonder how that would have turned out if MJ was his Dad lol...
    A spiritual being trying to have a human experience