Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

Regular $ 1.89 per litre Chevron Maple Ridge . Robbery !
    Arctic Lake
    Member of CCFR Would encourage you all to join today !
    Read Teddy Roosevelt “ The Man In The Arena “ !

$1.43 at Costco in Grande Prairie. UFA dipped to $1.32 + GST late last week for a few days.
    "Good" - Jocko Willink

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBob View Post
    For those electric car aficionados' this may be something to consider as electric energy costs hit records in Europe where costs in France are hitting the $1300/mWhr making filling up your empty battery at about $130, in Estonia it is around $5000/mWhr making it $500 for a refill.

Going green just may be going to cost a lot more green than the green new deal lets on...
    If anything this should encourage people to switch to an energy source that is 100% made in BC or Canada. What is worth considering is that while fuel prices in Canada reached records well above $2/L this year, the price of electricity has remained dead-flat. It is probably encouraging for electric car aficionados to know that it takes war-sanction pricing of energy supplied by your enemy to make the cost of a charge equivalent to filling up with gas at the pump.

Quote Originally Posted by grantk View Post
    If anything this should encourage people to switch to an energy source that is 100% made in BC or Canada. What is worth considering is that while fuel prices in Canada reached records well above $2/L this year, the price of electricity has remained dead-flat. It is probably encouraging for electric car aficionados to know that it takes war-sanction pricing of energy supplied by your enemy to make the cost of a charge equivalent to filling up with gas at the pump.
    As a utility BC Hydro is regulated as far as cost of service goes but do not doubt for a minute that the government oversight will notice the difference in costs for oil/gas and will try to extract additional gravy from their provincial cash cow at BC Hydro. I think the best way to approach may be to install solar on residential properties to freeze your household costs of energy and hopefully get enough on there to fuel your auto's too.

At my stage in life it will most likely never pay back for me but if I get bored in the next couple of years I might just install a net metering system to remove the globalist masters inflationary effects on me.

Be well.../B
    Quote Originally Posted by wetcoastwillie View Post
    In general.... sometimes I may come across as being a prick.... but I'm human.... and cant always express my views as best as I should

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    SURPRISE, SURPRISE!

Today -same place, same station-diesel was 40 cents per litre cheaper!

WHAT GIVES??
    Also a lot fewer masks seen including store employees!
    Today-same place!
    Diesel 221.9 c-Regular 189.9 c
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

I paid $1.11 US the other day, but I’m one of the minority here that actually travels, so I’m able to cross freely in and out of the US. With today’s exchange that’s $1.42 CDN. I’m not overjoyed, but it beats the hell out of $1.89…
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Was at Van superstore today.
    Diesel was $2.59 per litre-12cents per litre higher than a few days ago.
    Was there just after lunch today.
    Diesel was $1.979 & reg. $1.939 per litre.

Side note:-Seems like people are coming to their senses.
    Less than 50% wore masks.
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Was there just after lunch today.
    Diesel was $1.979 & reg. $1.939 per litre.

Side note:-Seems like people are coming to their senses.
    Less than 50% wore masks.
    People are still wearing masks? Crazy. I maybe see one mask per week.

Salmon arm,bc 151 per litr..no bad

Thumbs down Re: Fuel prices?

Here's how high Metro Vancouver gas prices are predicted to get before the weekend

Gas prices are rising in Metro Vancouver and drivers may see another hike at local pumps before the weekend.

On Thursday, average prices reached 208.9 cents per litre, up five cents from the day before. But the increases are expected to continue, according to price-prediction site Gas Wizard, and could get up to 218.9 Friday.

According to a heat map from GasBuddy.com, the Greater Vancouver region has the highest prices in the country as of Thursday.

In Toronto, average prices were 148.9 Thursday and in Calgary they were 12 cents lower, according to Gas Wizard.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/here-s-how-hig...kend-1.6079369
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me