Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

why wouldnt you wear a mask...unless you like facial recognition technology tracking you

$3.99/gal in Bellingham today, with exchange about $1.45/L CDN
    Apparently no issues with refinery maintenance or shutdowns there…….wheee the refineries are!!!

We are overpriced here in BC to make up the difference from the electric cars who pay no road tax.

Keep hearing fuel is to go up in the next week? Hope it doesn’t
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

I bought diesel at Lickman Rd husky Chwk yesterday.
    1.94L.
    My ass still hurts from being f***ked at the pump.
    Poilievre can’t take over soon enough.

Fuel light is on in the Tundra. I’m heading to the booming metropolis of Laurier Wa (population 1) to fuel up. I’ll report back later on cost. The local Grand Forks stations are at $1.79 for regular.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by wideopenthrottle View Post
    why wouldnt you wear a mask...unless you like facial recognition technology tracking you
    They’re tracking you by your smartphone. No need to wear the mask anymore
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Thumbs down Re: Fuel prices?

Vancouver gas prices are predicted to come close to their all-time high on Sunday

The price of a litre of regular gasoline in Metro Vancouver is expected to rise again on Sunday by as much as 13 cents, a total that would bring the region close to its all-time high.

According to price-prediction site Gas Wizard, stations in the region will be charging prices as high as 233.9 cents per litre on Sunday, up from 220.9 on Saturday.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/vancouver-gas-...nday-1.6083220

OUCH!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

I still have yet to find an article as to why the GVRD is going up. Almost every article says that the rest of Canada and BC is not expected to rise; or if they do certainly not 40+ Cents in 5 days. Gas across the line is holding its price. How can a gobal commodity like oil rise in such a specific area like Vancouver but not anywhere else?
    I don't shoot innocent animals... Just the ones that look guilty!

$2.339 when I drove through Maple a ridge and into Poco today. A week ago I paid what worked out to be $1.285 a litre in Sumas Wa.

My opinion on this is they have really pushed the EV program giving incentives and free charging etc which contributes nothing into road tax and transit tax, in fact it reduces what they have coming in.
    Therefore, the taxes are increased to (a) maintain revenue (b) increase EV incentive (c) decrease ICE use.
    remember propane, get you switched over then up the price………EV users need to apply a thick layer of KY because it’s coming. ICBC is going to want your mileage on renewals, EV will pay a premium based on mileage on the road. They will continue with the sky is falling with global warming and keep petrol prices up. As a protest, I gassed up in the USA and it was $.60 per litre cheaper yesterday and I bought 206L which keeps $132 in my jeans until they get the message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
    I still have yet to find an article as to why the GVRD is going up. Almost every article says that the rest of Canada and BC is not expected to rise; or if they do certainly not 40+ Cents in 5 days. Gas across the line is holding its price. How can a gobal commodity like oil rise in such a specific area like Vancouver but not anywhere else?