Page 67 of 70 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

Yesterday Osoyoos was $1.67 for regular, Princeton was $1.68 and Hope was $1.91. The rip off Cheveron at 16th and 184th was $1.98. $1.56 CAD in Blaine. Hooray for Nexus…
    Last edited by Redthies; 03-28-2024 at 06:12 AM.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Filled up in Lynden, WA today - $4.259 US or $1.52/litre in canuck bucks.

So the folks close enough to the border are driving down there to save 20 or so cents a liter on gas? 20 bucks saved per 100 liters, wow, Lucky....

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    So the folks close enough to the border are driving down there to save 20 or so cents a liter on gas? 20 bucks saved per 100 liters, wow, Lucky....
    Its a thing that has been going on forever mike they do other shopping when down there as well just milk used to be a lot cheaper there is a lot more savings than just $0.20 cents a liter
    Funniest post I have ever read...

Originally Posted by troutseeker
    I rotate 1/2 tp 5/8 of a turn, and I do so in both directions. that is due to my press being mounted in th middle of my bench nad my beer being on hte right side nad my cigar being on hte left side. Thus I rotate each way ot take a sip or a puff.

I have not noticed significant runout, mind you,after a few brews I lose interest in measuring...

Quote Originally Posted by mike31154 View Post
    Yesterday it was $2.05 in Whiterock, and $1.56 CAD in Blaine. That’s $0.51 per liter cheaper. Add the $0.17 carbon tax that I hear is dropping April 1 (am I correct?) and we are at $0.68 per liter cheaper. It’s unreal. My Tundra gets 12 ish MPG and with a 125 liter tank, it’s over $80 per tank in savings. My local USA station is owned by people in my neighborhood, not Americans, so I get to save a crap ton of money, and support my local economy too.

We were looking at properties in the Eagle Bay Area, and almost bought one, before ending up with our spot down at the border near Grand Forks. The extra cost of living that far from the border would make me want to do very bad things to those in power. I feel for those of you with thirsty trucks that live far from Alberta or the USA.
    If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?

BHA, BCWF, CCFR, PETA, Lever Action Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Yesterday it was $2.05 in Whiterock, and $1.56 CAD in Blaine. That’s $0.51 per liter cheaper. Add the $0.17 carbon tax that I hear is dropping April 1 (am I correct?) and we are at $0.68 per liter cheaper.
    In Langley it's around $1.95 to $2.05 per litre. Out in Abbotsford it's $1.849 less my 6 cents Co-Op member discount.

The carbon tax increase is 3.3 cents/litre. I'm sure the stations will round that up to 4 cents plus their costs go up too (transporting the fuel to the stations) so 6 cents. We'll see how it goes.

Yeah, my folks used to live in OK Falls, they made trips to the US often in their Motorhome. Would usually stay a couple days. Been a while since I crossed over, even then it wasn't as open as it used to be long ago.

.50 cents per litre cheaper right now in Blaine.
    100 litre truck plus 5 x 20L jerry cans.
    10 min drive and I save $100 in fuel.
    Ive been filling up like this since 2021, no lines at border for a while due to the Covid restrictions.
    Now I try to go in the morning on my way to work, still usually no lines.
    last year, I estimated I saved $2,500 in fuel costs.

Thumbs down Re: Fuel prices?

$ 1.95.9 in Port. Jumped nearly 30 cents in the past 3 weeks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Yesterday it was $2.05 in Whiterock, and $1.56 CAD in Blaine. That’s $0.51 per liter cheaper. Add the $0.17 carbon tax that I hear is dropping April 1 (am I correct?) and we are at $0.68 per liter cheaper. It’s unreal. My Tundra gets 12 ish MPG and with a 125 liter tank, it’s over $80 per tank in savings. My local USA station is owned by people in my neighborhood, not Americans, so I get to save a crap ton of money, and support my local economy too.

We were looking at properties in the Eagle Bay Area, and almost bought one, before ending up with our spot down at the border near Grand Forks. The extra cost of living that far from the border would make me want to do very bad things to those in power. I feel for those of you with thirsty trucks that live far from Alberta or the USA.
    Thanks for this info, I live pretty much on the border but didn’t realize the savings to be had… plus I have nexus so head down later today
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...