Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Fuel prices?

Re: Fuel prices?

Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
    Man, have I got a hell of a BCAA story… I’m waiting to hear if they take care of me before spilling the deets. $1.64 for reg in the West Koots. $1.27 CAD if you drive the 5 mins to cross the border.
    If they don’t, certainly let us know.
    I know I had a bit of fun with them when I had a break in claim.
    Suddenly my gold was only worth half like the tools that were taken.
    Had to give her a lecture on the fact that 10$ is 10$, even if torn in half and taped up.
    It doesn’t devalue like used tools!!
    There are morobs amongst the ranks there, but that is true everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by mpotzold View Post
    Went shopping same place just before noon today. The diesel was $2.05 per litre & reg was about 25c cheaper per litre.
    Saw the sign from a long distance.
    Again lunch time today! per litre
    Diesel $2.00
    Reg $1.80
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by high horse Hal View Post
    Because, thanks to the NDP we already have "Clean Fuel Standards" being inflicted on us, even before the turds that are coming into effect soon. We are the only jurisdiction in NA to have this stupidity already in effect. $.10-$.14 per liter extra plus the refineries need to run special runs for us upping the cost also.

Again lunch time today! per litre
    Diesel $2.00
    Reg $1.80
    Same place 1 week later-lunch time.
    Diesel $1.92
    Reg $1.73
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Same place 1 week later-lunch time.
    Diesel $1.92
    Reg $1.73
    Just got back from the same store.
    Diesel $1.89
    Reg $1.72

Soon you’ll be paying even more for driving to work and heating your home in British Columbia.

The provincial government is raising the carbon tax on April 1.

That means the carbon tax will cost 14 cents per litre of gasoline and 17 cents extra per litre of diesel.

It gets worse.

Remember: B.C. has a second carbon tax embedded in fuel regulations that costs 17 cents per liter of gasoline. And we also pay a bunch in transit, provincial and federal taxes at the gas station.

In total, you’ll pay about 78 cents IN TAXES per litre of gasoline in the Lower Mainland and about 88 cents in taxes per litre of diesel.

Those are the HIGHEST fuel taxes in Canada.

The government is also going to charge you about $212 extra in the carbon tax for the luxury of heating your home with natural gas or propane this winter.

In other words, the government wants more money – no matter how hard it makes life for you.

Tell Premier David Eby what you think about rising carbon taxes. Here’s his email address:
    premier@gov.bc.ca

While you’re at it, send a message to the leader of the opposition too. Here’s Liberal Leaders Kevin Falcon email address:
    kevin.falcon.mla@leg.bc.ca

So to spend $130,000 on an electric truck compensates for gas prices for 2 weeks of hunting (my passion I wait for every year) not in my life time I could not give a s--t what the prices are I am going! If you think they are getting better you may as well pack hunting in.

Saturday I paid $4.57 for a US gal. We're not the only ones suffering.

Just got back from the same store.
    Diesel $1.89
    Reg $1.72
    At lunch time today
    Diesel $1.89
    Reg $1.76 per litre

At lunch time today
    Diesel $1.89
    Reg $1.76 per litre
    Just got back from the same store & filled my tank.
    Diesel $1.90
    Reg $1.85 per litre
    only 5 cents per litre difference

still more than a few wearing masks in & out of the store.
    -it was so windy my cowboy hat flew off in the parking area.